Neue HO modellbahn zimmer...

henricjen

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 2 Wochen später...

I was not happy with the leveled mountain shapes, so have worked from scratch on a more "modest" winter mountain design with more interesting train driving possibilities.

Here is the nearly final mountain design without final textures and details. Long way to go but having fun playing in the snow ;)

From the local ski resort town "Brummiberg" the "Edelweiss" local train takes the skiers up to the lifts. On the way the train stops at the mountain view restaurant.

Gruss,
Henrik

m29.JPG

m30.JPG

Bearbeitet von henricjen

Hi @henricjen,

The snow drifts on the buildings are great!

Wouldn't it be great if the Edelweissbahn was a Cog railway? There is now a new track from @BahnLand with racks according to the Riggenbach system or Strub.

By the way: At the building to the left of the station there is a track pole in the roof. Here you could use a tower load with a pipe boom.

Regards
Brummi

Hello Henrik,

you find the track within the category "Railroad - Tracks - Extra" with the name

Gleisprofil Normalspur 1435 mm   or
Gleisprofil Schmalspur 1000 mm   or
Gleisprofil Schmalspur 750 mm

depending on the track width which you use. If you have placed this track onto your layout, select in the properties the variation

07 Gleisprofil, Zahnrad Riggenbach   for the Riggenbach system or
08 Gleisprofil, Zahnrad Strub   for the Strub system.

Please take into account that I want to expand the variations in the next days.
Because I must change the variation names, you must select the variations again after I have made this change. I will inform you after I have realized it.

Many greetings
BahnLand

Hello Hendrik,

Neo has now released the tracks which I had corrected (many thanks!).

Please check now, whether the cockwheel tracks on your "Brummiberg" layout are still shown correctly. If not, you need not to exchange the tracks in whole, but to select again the correct variation of them (within the property area). Then, you get the right appearance again.

Many greetings
BahnLand