tunnel setzen

Empfohlene Beiträge

I am having problems with the tunnel setzen plugin.  I set it up for 2 tracks,  with SX1 and SX1a,  made sure the tracks were all connected, selected a tunnel piece, and disable automatic change of direction and disable automatic speed adjustment.  I made sure that the SX1 and SX1a are at the end of the track.  overlap was set to 1 mm and the speed in plugin to 1 mm per sec.  It places the first section, then goes too far before setting the second.  I tried changing the overlap (both higher and lower numbers)tunnel.jpg

Ich habe Probleme mit dem Tunnel setzen Plugin. Ich stelle es für 2 Spuren auf, mit SX1 und SX1a, sorgte dafür, dass die Spuren alle angeschlossenen waren, einen Tunnelstück ausgewählt, und deaktivieren Sie die automatische Richtungswechsel und deaktivieren Sie die automatische Geschwindigkeitsanpassung . Ich stellte sicher, dass die SX1 und SX1a am Ende der Spur sind. Überlappung wurde auf 1 mm pro Sekunde bis 1 mm und die Geschwindigkeit in Plugin gesetzt. Sie stellt den ersten Abschnitt, dann geht zu weit, bevor die zweite Einstellung. Ich habe versucht, die Änderung der Überlappung (beide höhere und niedrigere Zahlen)

I am still having issues, but bypassed the problem by  starting setzen, then fahren,  wait 2-3 seconds where it would normally place a new section, then stop fahren,  stop Setzen, and restart the whole thing (which manually places a new tunnel section where the objekt ended and moves the objekt forward.   I wonder if the update to Visual C++ that was installed 9/12/2016 could be at fault.  I will remove it, and see.

Hi Curt,

Zitat
vor 11 Stunden schrieb Curt84328:

I wonder if the update to Visual C++ that was installed 9/12/2016 could be at fault.  I will remove it, and see.

The Plugin is a .exe file. So there is no need for Visual C++.

Zitat
vor 10 Stunden schrieb Curt84328:

gonna try reinstalling MBS and see what that does

... i think your problem is in the settings of the Plugin...

Can you make a screenshot of your settings in the plugin?

Can you mark the where the tunnel should be set. Then export the MBS projekt and put it in here... so i will have a look at.

EASY

55 minutes ago, EASY said:

Hi Curt,

The Plugin is a .exe file. So there is no need for Visual C++.

... i think your problem is in the settings of the Plugin...

Can you make a screenshot of your settings in the plugin?

Can you mark the where the tunnel should be set. Then export the MBS projekt and put it in here... so i will have a look at.

EASY

here is the screen shot and project.   tunnel starts just after the green, and should end just before the red. 

tunnelproblem.jpg

ScreenShot_20160917020704.png

ScreenShot_20160917020756.png

tunnel.mbp

Hi Curt,

in the properites of "SX1" -> "Automatic speed adjustment" must be deactivated.

If "Automatic speed adjustment" is activated and SX1 drives down (/ up) a slope the speed of SX1 is higher (/ lower) than the set speed (depending on the slope).
This is not detected by the plugin. So the distance between the segments will increase downwands and decrease upwards.
The plugin expects a constant speed. This is given with "Automatic speed adjustment" deactivated.

"Automatic change of direction" should be deactivated. If SX1 reaches an end of tracks the direction of SX1 will change and the plugin will go on setting segments (over set segments).

SX1 properties.jpg

... if you still have problems... feel free to ask here...

EASY

I've tried making sure that automatic speed adjust is deactivated,  turned the objekt to be sure it is at 0 degrees, and hit objekt messen (object measure)  selected Y as width.  It was also measured on the grid view also at 34.5, so is correct.  also made sure x and y rotations are 0.  I thought that maybe width was 114.9, so selected X and still no luck.

Ich habe versucht, dafür zu sorgen, dass die automatische Geschwindigkeitsanpassung deaktiviert, drehte das Objekt sicher zu sein, es bei 0 Grad ist, und drücken Sie Objekt messen (Objekt messen) ausgewählt Y als Breite. Es wurde auch auch bei 34.5 auf der Grid-Ansicht gemessen, so richtig ist. sorgte auch dafür, x und y Drehungen sind 0. Ich dachte, dass vielleicht war Breite 114,9, so ausgewählt X und noch kein Glück.  ScreenShot_20160917132405.png

ScreenShot_20160917132455.png

Hi Curt,

The definition of "Breite":
Definition.jpg
... so it is 90° to the setting direction.

You distance "SX1-SX1a" is not correct (50.8 mm) (it is 46mm)
If you use "Gleisabstand messen" and put Sx1 and SX1a at the end of a lane the two ends of the tracks must be in one line...
Bild03.jpg

.... and must have the same position in z.
Bild02.jpg

... also your lanes are not realy parallel in z direction...
Bild04.jpg

I tried this settings...
Bild01.jpg

... and the distance of the segments are "correct".
Bild05.jpg

And why this happens at the end...
Bild06.jpg

... you've already answered here by your own...

P.S. ... it would be great if we could make a translation together...  thanks for this offer...

EASY

Hello Easy,

Vielen Dank für meine miese Gleisbau- Fähigkeiten zu erwähnen (das ist OK, ich scherze.)  Ich war nie zufrieden mit dem Einsetzen des Abhang aussah mit ungleichen Bahnstrecke, die schlechten Winkel hatten. Ich umgestrickt die Bahnstrecke, und bekam die Neigung selbst und beide Spuren auf dem gleichen Niveau. I setzen Sie den Tunnel, und schlug Autosetzen statt fahren, und am Boden gestoppt. Es funktionierte wie Sie sehen können.ScreenShot_20160918143733.pngScreenShot_20160918133623.png

ScreenShot_20160918133742.png

Dies ist immer noch im Gange Werden es für die Herstellung englische Version helfen. Hinweis: Englisch manchmal impliziert Worte hat, die tatsächlich nicht vorhanden /