GBS Zugerkennung

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo liebe Hobbyisten
Ich versuche zu lernen, wie ich die GBS dazu bringen kann, die Anwesenheit von Zügen in meinen versteckten Bahnhöfen zu erkennen. 
Ich habe das "Event Control"-Tutorial "MBS v5 Demo - Anlage 20190604" und "GBS Demo" gesehen und versucht zu verstehen, aber ich bin nicht in der Lage zu verstehen, wie ich ein erstes Experiment oder eine einfache Übung selbst durchführen kann.
Kennen Sie einen bereits erstellten Thread zu diesem Thema oder können Sie mir helfen?
Herzliche Grüße an Sie alle.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

----------------------

Hello fellow hobbyists
I am trying to learn how to make the GBS detect the presence of trains in my hidden stations. 
I have seen and tried to understand the "Event Control" of the tutorial "MBS v5 Demo - Anlage 20190604" and "GBS Demo" but I am not able to understand to make a first experiment or simple practice of my own.
Do you know any thread already created on the subject or can you help me?
Best regards to all of you.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

--------------------------

Hola compañeros de hobby
Estoy intentado aprender como hacer que los GBS detecten la presencia de los trenes en mis estaciones ocultas. 
He visto e intentado comprender el "Event Control" del tutorial "MBS v5 Demo - Anlage 20190604" y "GBS Demo" pero no soy cápaz de comprender para poder hacer un primer experimento o práctica sencilla propia.
¿Conocen algún hilo ya creado sobre el tema o pueden ayudarme?
Un saludo a todos.

As no-one else has replied, I thought I'd just ask, what do you mean by "hidden" stations?

If you are referring to the "Virtual Depots" that are new with V7, there is a drop-down on the properties tab that lists all the trains in that depot.

Events "When train enters depot" and "When train leaves depot" can be used to keep track of how many are there, or set a status on the locomotive triggering the event.

If you mean stations that are hidden from view in some other way (i.e. under the baseboard) then I would just use the same method as with any other station.

Hope this helps?

Simon

Am 14/10/2021 um 15:04 schrieb simonjackson1964:

Como nadie más ha respondido, pensé en preguntar, ¿qué quieres decir con estaciones "ocultas"?

Si se refiere a los "Depósitos virtuales" que son nuevos con V7, hay un menú desplegable en la pestaña de propiedades que enumera todos los trenes en ese depósito.

Los eventos "Cuando el tren entra en el depósito" y "Cuando el tren sale del depósito" se pueden utilizar para realizar un seguimiento de cuántos hay, o establecer un estado en la locomotora que activa el evento.

Si te refieres a estaciones que están ocultas a la vista de alguna otra manera (es decir, debajo de la placa base), entonces usaría el mismo método que con cualquier otra estación.

¿Espero que esto ayude?

Simón

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort, Simon.
Ich meine die zweite, ich habe die V5, ich habe die V6 gekauft, aber sie hat nicht gut funktioniert, also bin ich zur vorherigen zurückgekehrt; Geld verloren. 
Ich meine die zweite Art von Bahnhöfen, die man nicht sehen kann.
Ich würde gerne lernen, wie man die Züge auf dem Armaturenbrett erkennen kann. Aber die Sprachbarriere ist in meinem Fall zu groß.
Und ich verstehe nicht, wie sie die Ereignisse geschaffen haben.
Ich danke Ihnen vielmals.

David.

Thank you very much for your reply Simon.
I mean the second one, I have the V5, I bought the V6 but it didn't work well, so I went back to the previous one; money lost. 
I mean the second type of stations that you can't see.
I would like to be able to learn how to have the trains detected on the dashboard. But the language barrier in my case is very big.
And I don't understand how you have created the events.
Thank you very much.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

I can try and use Google Translate for you. I'm guessing you would prefer Spanish? Pease be aware that it is not the most accurate of translators and does have a "Pythonesque" tendency to mistranslate...

In the online catalogue, under "Infrastructure > Rail Traffic" you will find a bi-coloured diamond shape (only one at V5 yellow and green in colour). These are track contacts.

Place one at every point you want a train to do something. As a short cut, if you want the same thing to happen in a lot of different places, then complete everything for one contact and copy and paste it. You don't even have to rename the pasted version(s), but it is a good idea to do so.

With the contact selected you can change the colour to signify a different purpose and also set the direction it is activated from, but most important is the drop-down menu, three bars in the far right.

Capture.thumb.JPG.2f498ec21fd2e76e38f94d9bf951eaef.JPG

I'm going to work on a simple example to detect a train and stop it, and assume this will be used in other places.

Click the menu button as show, then select Keywords/Variables. In the window that opens click the + to add a new variable and select "Keyword", then put a name of (for example) Detect Train.

Then close that and agree to apply your changes. Next from the drop down menu select Events. Select new, and "Track contact is triggered". This will open the event dialogue. Change the name of the event to something meaningful like "Stop detected train", then where it says "When will the event be triggered", click on the name of the contact, and then "select (Keyword)" from the pop-up menu. In the drop-down selection box that opens, select "Detect Train" or whatever you called it.

This will ensure that whenever a train hits a track contact with that keyword, the event is actioned.

So now we decide what we want the event to do. Stop the train.

Capture.JPG.89aba2cbd769bb68f07507f9ab938987.JPG

Click the + to add an action, then select Actions, Vehicles,  Set Vehicle Speed

Untitled.jpg.11b5d51b0beb78d891a22f1aff327327.jpg

In the green bar that opens on the right, select the cogwheel by where it says "All vehicles" under the word "Vehicle" and from the dropdown select "Trigger". Then (and this is important, I keep forgetting to do it even at V7) open the drop down where the words "Track Contact" have appeared and change it to say "Vehicle".

Capture.JPG.f480d8454fa34fd198a4c523965717fb.JPG

Leave everything else as it is, exit the wizard and say yes you want to apply your changes.

Now, every time a train reaches that track contact it will stop.

I suggest playing with all the other options. You can use events to set points (turnouts/switches - we call them points in the UK), change signals, set timers... Down-load some of the sample layout from the catalogue and have a play with them. If you break it, just delete it and down-load it again!

V6 has a lot more features than v5, probably the best one being the introduction of deceleration and acceleration contacts, and especially the deceleration ones, where the train will stop at the contact rather than decelerate once it reaches it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Simon

Puedo probar y usar el Traductor de Google por ti. ¿Supongo que preferirías el español? Tenga en cuenta que no es el traductor más preciso y tiene una tendencia "pitonésica" a traducir mal ...

En el catálogo en línea, en "Infraestructura> Tráfico ferroviario" encontrará una forma de diamante bicolor (solo uno en V5 de color amarillo y verde). Estos son contactos de seguimiento.

Coloque uno en cada punto en el que desee que el tren haga algo. Como atajo, si desea que suceda lo mismo en muchos lugares diferentes, complete todo para un contacto y cópielo y péguelo. Ni siquiera tiene que cambiar el nombre de las versiones pegadas, pero es una buena idea hacerlo.

Con el contacto seleccionado, puede cambiar el color para indicar un propósito diferente y también establecer la dirección desde la que se activa, pero lo más importante es el menú desplegable, tres barras en el extremo derecho.

Capture.thumb.JPG.2f498ec21fd2e76e38f94d9bf951eaef.JPG

Voy a trabajar en un ejemplo simple para detectar un tren y detenerlo, y asumiré que se usará en otros lugares.

Haga clic en el botón de menú como se muestra, luego seleccione Palabras clave / Variables. En la ventana que se abre, haga clic en + para agregar una nueva variable y seleccione "Palabra clave", luego ponga un nombre de (por ejemplo) Detectar tren.

Luego ciérrelo y acepte aplicar sus cambios. A continuación, en el menú desplegable, seleccione Eventos. Seleccione nuevo y "Se activa el seguimiento de contacto". Esto abrirá el diálogo del evento. Cambie el nombre del evento a algo significativo como "Detener el tren detectado", luego, donde dice "¿Cuándo se activará el evento?", Haga clic en el nombre del contacto y luego "seleccione (Palabra clave)" en la ventana emergente. menú. En el cuadro de selección desplegable que se abre, seleccione "Detectar tren" o como lo llame.

Esto asegurará que cada vez que un tren golpea una vía y contacta con esa palabra clave, el evento se activa.

Así que ahora decidimos qué queremos que haga el evento. Detén el tren.

Capture.JPG.89aba2cbd769bb68f07507f9ab938987.JPG

Haga clic en + para agregar una acción, luego seleccione Acciones, Vehículos, Establecer velocidad del vehículo

Untitled.jpg.11b5d51b0beb78d891a22f1aff327327.jpg

En la barra verde que se abre a la derecha, seleccione la rueda dentada donde dice "Todos los vehículos" debajo de la palabra "Vehículo" y en el menú desplegable seleccione "Activar". Luego (y esto es importante, sigo olvidándome de hacerlo incluso en V7) abre el menú desplegable donde han aparecido las palabras "Track Contact" y cámbialo para que diga "Vehicle".

Capture.JPG.f480d8454fa34fd198a4c523965717fb.JPG

Deje todo lo demás como está, salga del asistente y diga que sí, que desea aplicar sus cambios.

Ahora, cada vez que un tren llega a ese contacto de vía, se detendrá.

Sugiero jugar con todas las demás opciones. Puede usar eventos para establecer puntos (desvíos / interruptores, los llamamos puntos en el Reino Unido), cambiar señales, configurar temporizadores ... Descargue algunos de los diseños de muestra del catálogo y juegue con ellos. Si lo rompe, simplemente elimínelo y descárguelo nuevamente.

V6 tiene muchas más características que v5, probablemente la mejor sea la introducción de contactos de desaceleración y aceleración, y especialmente los de desaceleración, donde el tren se detendrá en el contacto en lugar de desacelerar una vez que lo alcance.

Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en preguntar.

Simón

Bearbeitet von simonjackson1964
typo