help me!! rocrail rokstuio

fredrik

Empfohlene Beiträge

Would like help getting started with rocstudio and rocrail. have downloaded the demo track and the demo.rocrail file but it seems like I can't load locomotive images and can't connect to 3d train studio... is there any local host set up or ip I need to change? how do i connect rocstudio with rocrail. answer in English or Swedish, thank you very much
Bearbeitet von fredrik

Ich habe das mal in Klartext umgewandelt.

Would like help getting started with rocstudio and rocrail. have downloaded the demo track and the demo.rocrail file but it seems like I can't load locomotive images and can't connect to 3d train studio... is there any local host set up or ip I need to change? how do i connect rocstudio with rocrail. answer in English or Swedish, thank you very much

Bearbeitet vor 2 Stunden von fredrik

Übersetzung (sinngemäß)

Ich möchte Hilfe beim Einstieg in rocstudio und rocrail. Ich habe die Demostrecke und die Datei demo.rocrail heruntergeladen, aber es scheint, dass ich keine Lokomotivbilder laden und keine Verbindung zu 3d train studio herstellen kann... gibt es einen lokalen Host oder eine IP, die ich ändern muss? Wie verbinde ich rocstudio mit rocrail. Antwort auf Englisch oder Schwedisch, vielen Dank

• 2 Wochen später...

Concerning the images: 

In the root folder of your Rocrail installation you find a folder "images". By default Rocrail searches for images in this folder. So once you unzip the images for the demo you can copy them into this folder and the images will appear. In my case I had to rename the image files for EL2 and VL1 to E-Lok (gruen).png and Diesellok (rot).png) respectively.

Concerning running the demo:

You do not have to set any ip or local host. Just start Rocrail, 3D-Modellbahn-Studio and the plugin RocStudio. It is advisable to reduce the speed of the locomotives in Rocrail before starting them, otherwise you may get collisions by trains sliding beyond the signals. I set V_min to 30, V_medium and V_cruise to half of V_max. V_max I left on 300 for the ICE and set it to 200 for EL2 and VL1. Optionally you may enable BBT for the locomotives and the blocks for an even smoother behaviour. Now you can safely start your locomotives. Hope this helps!