Pushing autos

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello, In my layout cars sometimes push other autos under the train on a level crossing. This started since the use of depots.
Therefore, I have isolated this similar problem. Please some explanation. Regards, Herman

Hallo, In meiner Anlage schieben Autos manchmal andere Autos auf einem Bahnübergang unter den Zug. Dies begann seit der Nutzung von Depots.
Daher habe ich dieses ähnliche Problem isoliert. Bitte um eine Erklärung. Grüße, Herman

Pushing.mbp

Pushing.thumb.jpg.309b9fbcef79f745cd9a2fd5d412768c.jpg

Hello @Goetz 
I feared such an answer, and I understand it very well.

Yes I did this on purpose to go trough the  "automatic slow down / soft coupling" of auto's. Here it is obvious.
The problem on a level crossing with rails (*) is that if a train is coming, the auto can not decelerate enough because he is sometimes  immediate before the stop. ( an emergency stop from the EV can solve this ). But if  another auto is coming and pushes the first one further. Strange I did not notice it in V6, but maybe I did not see it. In V7 I have to make ways longer ... or back to a  higher deceleration ? Sorry forget it, I should not have come to the forum with this. (*) And everywhere where a vehicle has to stop
But thanks for your answer. Regards, Herman

Ich habe eine solche Antwort befürchtet, und ich verstehe sie sehr gut.
Ja, ich habe dies mit Absicht getan, um die  "automatische Verlangsamung / weiche Kopplung" von Autos durchzugehen. Hier ist es offensichtlich.
Das Problem an einem Bahnübergang mit Schienen ist, dass das Auto bei einem kommenden Zug nicht genug bremsen kann, weil er manchmal unmittelbar vor der Haltestelle steht. ( ein Notstopp vom EV kann dies lösen ). Aber wenn dann ein anderes Auto kommt und das erste weiter schiebt. Seltsamerweise habe ich es in V6 nicht bemerkt, aber vielleicht habe ich es nicht gesehen. In V7 muss ich Wege länger machen... oder zurück zu einer höheren Verzögerung ?
Sorry, vergiss es, ich hätte damit nicht ins Forum kommen sollen. (*) Und überall wo ein Fahrzeug plötzlich anhalten muss
Aber danke für deine Antwort. Grüße, Herman

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Herman:

The problem on a level crossing ...

Do you know you can set the brake force from the event manager?
And you can do so before sending a car into a depot.
Just make sure that the "deceleration" command is first in the list, before the "send to depot"

And you can respond when a car leaves the depot.
Use that to set the trigger car's brake force back to a natural 3, approx. 5 seconds after leaving the depot

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Herman:

Strange I did not notice it in V6

V6 had no depots  ;)

Hello, 
As always very helpful tips !  Thank you @Goetz

11 hours ago, Goetz said:

V6 had no depots  ;)

Thanks for the reminder 9_9, no the described situation sneeks sometimes in for the same reason, without a depot.  
It was very difficult to isolate and demonstrate that. So yes the example I used above with the depots is grotesk.

12 hours ago, Goetz said:

Do you know you can set

Yes, but I have to think about those options when I need them. That's not always the case.
Regards, a thankfull Herman