V6 -->>V7 or V8 shift of objects

Empfohlene Beiträge

I have a 'suspicion' on why the attached people are displaced occasionally.

In an above post SIMONJACKSON1964 recommended pausing the program before hitting save. I normally just hit save anytime.

I now pause before saving and have not experienced moving "yet'. 'Maybe' if the figures are moving during save, the X-Y-Z is saved incorrectly.

Just a thought! (Hope)

Logically...

Object 1 and object 346 are linked and moving. I'm not saying this is how it works, perhaps a member of the production/support team can confirm one way or the other? But assuming that the properties for each object get saved one a a time, it's going to take a while to get from object 1 to object 346. And depending on the frame rate you have, that interval could be several frames, during which your objects have moved. So when the program saves 346 it has different X and Y coordinates from when object 1 was saved.

This makes sense as a logical cause, but it is just a guess.

Logisch...

Objekt 1 und Objekt 346 sind verbunden und bewegen sich. Ich sage nicht, dass es so funktioniert, vielleicht kann ein Mitglied des Produktions-/Supportteams die eine oder andere Weise bestätigen? Aber unter der Annahme, dass die Eigenschaften für jedes Objekt einzeln gespeichert werden, wird es eine Weile dauern, von Objekt 1 zu Objekt 346 zu gelangen. Und abhängig von der Bildrate, die Sie haben, kann dieses Intervall mehrere Bilder umfassen, während denen Ihre Objekte haben gerührt. Wenn das Programm also 346 speichert, hat es andere X- und Y-Koordinaten als beim Speichern von Objekt 1.

Dies ist als logische Ursache sinnvoll, aber es ist nur eine Vermutung.