Timer ( extended )

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello , I just noticed @Neo ' s post. And so discovered the option of the "Timer extended".  ( combined with a trigger )

Is it possible that we get some extra information - general info of this option ?

Or more specific : place of the timer in a timer event module ? Place of the action timer expires ? ...
Kind regards, Herman

Bearbeitet von Herman
google translate was this time not enough to understand

Hallo @Herman,

you may look in my layout AE2F6792-B250-44C4-8697-F506F42E6197 (V8, draft) here to understand:

Screenshot2023-07-13120306.thumb.jpg.0b3ca51ad0bac34208aa5e966fd968d3.jpg

"Ausfahrt" = departure. A question mark represents a conditional event (here = conditions for departure ok or not).

Kind regards

Phrontistes

PS: The first timer start you find in "Haltetafel betreten". "Haltetafel" = The train has to stop here so the passengers are able get out.

Bearbeitet von Phrontistes
PS added

Beforte @Phrontistes answer I did the following. I changed my MBS to "German", to construct the same EV as @Neo showed. 
That did the most to understand, after going back to construct it in my "English" version. And did some test to find the answers. 

To all members that maybe where enthousiastic as I was first, read also @Goetz reaction.

@Phrontistes , thank you very much for the effort, I looked at your solution with the timers and can understand it.

Kind regards, Herman

Bearbeitet von Herman

vor einer Stunde schrieb Herman:

To all members that maybe where enthousiastic as I was first, read also Goetz reaction.

Goetz' reaction was: "It makes no difference if you specify the timer specifically."

But that's wrong if you are going to copy the whole event. The difference you can see in a copy of the event (and I had to do so many times, see above). Constructed in my way the calling timer in the copy has to be correct only otherwise the called timers inside the event too. Precisely because this is error-prone, I even started the thread. Thanks to Neo, we now know what to do here, even the syntax is a bit unusual.

Kind regards

Phrontistes