Mixed forest, duplicate multiple

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello, when using the "mixed forest" ( @Roter Brummer ), when duplicating muliple, if we fill in a random rotation, this value is always converted to negative.
This is totally not important for planting the trees as -5° is as good as 5°.  It has nothing to do with this tree model, it is the method duplicate multiple that does it with other models too.
So I only noticed it.

Hallo, bei der Verwendung des „Mischwaldes“ ( @Roter Brummer ) wird beim Duplizieren von Vielfachen, wenn wir eine zufällige Drehung eintragen, dieser Wert immer ins Negative umgewandelt.
Das ist für die Pflanzung der Bäume völlig unwichtig, denn -5° ist genauso gut wie 5°.  Es hat nichts mit diesen Modellen zu tun, es ist die Methode duplicate multiple, die das auch bei anderen Modellen macht.
Deshalb habe ich es nur bemerkt. 

Übersetzt mit DeepL.com (kostenlose Version)

mixedforest.jpg.9439a166c8cedbd7962ac191046125e7.jpg

Regards, Herman

Bearbeitet von Herman
type error

I hadn't noticed that, but I can confirm that it is the case... On a side note, If you're randomly rotating the threes through 360° in z, do you need to randomly angle them in both x and y? An angle in x, becomes y if the tree is rotated 90° in z?

Also, a tip: set the automatic height adjustment to "terrain", not "stack". That way you don't get trees growing on top of one another!

vor 5 Minuten schrieb simonjackson1964:

Also, a tip: set the automatic height adjustment to "terrain", not "stack". That way you don't get trees growing on top of one another!

As I mentioned in the English description:

To create a mixed forest relatively quickly, drag the model onto the ground, select the model and then right-click with the mouse to open the “Duplicate (multiple)” menu. The following settings are defined there:

˖ Automatic height adjustment (terrain)
˖ Random rotation (X): 0 to 5° (optional)
˖ Random rotation (Y): 0 to 5° (optional)
˖ Random rotation (Z): 0 to 360°
˖ Random scaling
˖ Random variation

• 4 Wochen später...