Another Image Request

Empfohlene Beiträge

I realize there has been no response to my other requests yet, but I have another one.

Could you make the storefront images used on the Altstadtarcaden, Stadthaus Zeile 3, Stadthaus Zeile Eckhaus 1, Stadtzeile Eckhaus 2, Stadthaus Zeile 5, Ladenzeile HVG, Hotel Stadtblick available as textures that could be applied to a quader?

Hi David,

you can do this by self:

Put the model with the desired texture and a user camera on an empty layout board as shown at the picture below.

Kameraposition.jpg

The camera view must be directed to the model. The house front containing the desired texture has to be directed to the camera. The further the camera ist positioned from the model the lower is the optical deformation of the texture.

Haustextur4.jpg

You can zoom the model view by reducing the view angle of the camera (see above).

Finally, make a hardcopy of the screen or use the screen recording feature of the train studio to get a picture of the camera view. There you can cut out the desired texture.

Many greetings
BahnLand

That's what I thought Henry.  Thank you.  If I wanted others to see a question mark, I could use any image from the web.  I've always enjoyed sharing my work, and looking at what others have done.  I've gotten some great ideas looking at the layouts others have done on here. That's why I'm asking for some storefront images in the catalog so if I do share a layout, others don't see a bunch of question marks.

Hi David,

OK, I havn't taken into account that you want to share your creations, using these textures.
Henry is really right when saying, that you can apply any "copied" texture for "private" use.
But when you want to share them by uploading them to the catalog, you get copyright problems.
So, it's the correct way to ask the authors from the considered buildings for sharing themselves their front images.

Sorry, that I have misunderstood your request.

Many greetings
BahnLand