Simulation Rate And Timers

Empfohlene Beiträge

IF you have not already noticed, when the simulation rate is set to one of the faster rates everything moves faster but any timer you may be using to pause a train at a station or wherever still runs are the same time.

To correct for this I am using a tick-clock generated by a small circular section of track with an engine running round and round.

With a circle radius of 95.5 and an engine speed of 600 mm/s, you can use the train enters track event from the small section to generate a one simulation second clock. 

Wenn Sie nicht bereits bemerkt haben, wenn die Simulationsrate  zu einer der schnelleren Raten eingestellt wird, bewegt sich alles schneller. Allerdings sind nicht die Timer.

Zur Korrektur dieses ich eine Zecke Uhr durch einen kleinen kreisförmigen  Abschnitt der Strecke mit einem Motor läuft rund und rund erzeugt verwende.

Mit einem Kreisradius  von 95,5 und einer Motordrehzahl  von 600 mm / s, mit dem Zug betritt-Track-Event. Er erzeugt einen 1s-Timer.

Screenshot_65.jpg

Hi Trevor,

vor 12 Minuten schrieb trevor:

but any timer you may be using to pause a train at a station or wherever still runs are the same time.

timers also depend on the simulation speed. Do you have an example of a timer which always runs at the same speed?

Kind regards,

Neo

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:55 AM, Neo said:

Hi Trevor,

timers also depend on the simulation speed. Do you have an example of a timer which always runs at the same speed?

Kind regards,

Neo

I was running a timer to hold a train at a station for 30 seconds.. It seemed to still be 30s at the faster run rates... but that was a while ago so I may be mistaken.

Then again, what I was seeing may have been more to do with the slowness of the events handler before you fixed the name lookup lag issue.

However, using the spinning train method also provides me with the additional benefit of being able to attach variables to the timer :)