I need help to upload models to the online catalog

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello everyone

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SHARE WITH ALL THE LITTLE MODELS IN THE DIGITAL CATALOG.
IS THERE ANY PROTOCOL TUTORIAL TO BE ABLE TO UPLOAD IT?

--------------------------------------------------

Hallo alle zusammen

Ich würde gerne in der Lage sein, mit allen kleinen Modellen im digitalen Katalog zu teilen.
GIBT ES EIN PROTOKOLL-TUTORIAL, DAS IN DER LAGE IST, ES hochzuladen?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Neo:

Hola David,

Puedo darte derechos de carga. Pero antes de que necesite mostrar parte de su trabajo aquí en el foro para probar que los modelos fueron creados por usted.

Saludos cordiales,

Neo

PD: Evite escribir en mayúsculas.

Should I also upload the files?

piquete_entrevias.thumb.jpg.e3f0f8ddf9cd2161f4023ceec0763b6d.jpg

Interline picket."Piquete de Entrevías"

A gap picket is a concrete prism, painted with black and white stripes. Among the types of railway signaling it would belong to the group of fixed indicator signals. Its function is to signal the point up to which circulation on both roads is compatible in the case of two converging roads. As an example, the situation could arise that a commercial circulation would pass through one route while a machine performing maneuvers would pass through another separated route, in this case the maneuvering machine could not exceed the interchange picket, since if it does, it should stop the movement of trains on the convergent track.

It is not known with certainty when the inter-station picket was invented, but in Spain the 1954 railway circulation regulation already appears.

The images look good, and I think that is all Neo needs to see that they are your models.

Las imágenes se ven bien, y creo que es todo lo que Neo necesita para ver que son tus modelos.

Die Bilder sehen gut aus, und ich denke, das ist alles, was Neo braucht, um zu sehen, dass sie Ihre Vorbilder sind.