Kreuzung Hauptstraße / Nebenstraße mit Vorfahrt.

Herman

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello Members, I hesitated to publish this one. Why ? It was hard to tackle ( for me ), but the result is not so bad.
The demo is basic, but it is a tool, and generic. So if someone in the community can do something with it, it is in the catalog. ( modules to insert )

Hallo Mitglieder, ich habe gezögert, diesen Beitrag zu veröffentlichen. Warum ? Es war schwer zu bewältigen (für mich), aber das Ergebnis ist nicht so schlecht.
Die Demo ist einfach, aber es ist ein Werkzeug, und generisch. Wenn also jemand in der Gemeinschaft etwas damit anfangen kann, ist es im Katalog. ( Module zum Einfügen )

Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Herman

171B25D4-68D8-4BBD-B1C7-82AB86B47089

hoofd-zijstraat.thumb.jpg.84b125fc38daca23cdb12c163fcc3d5d.jpg

Hi Herman,
nice thing, seems to work! You know, fzonk, Wüstenfuchs, Prinz and me worked at such things and the results have never been satisfying. For a 'slow' junction with stop is your one surely an option. Still, I'd like to have faster cars and maybe no stop and the side road could drive earlier, if they would know that the main road cars go straight or not.
But well, your one can be a safe first solution to have anything at all. Maybe I'll take it until we can go further.

regards
  Andy

Hello @Andy, thank you for your reaction on this post.

- The stop on the side is not necessary in this layout, it is possible to change that. It is only made so because the junction ( city streets ) had a stop sign there. 
- The layout is only optimised for 30 km/h but works also for 50 km/h but ... the yellow and black track contact have to be much further from the junction. And maybe the deceleration of a vehicle from 3,1 m/s2 has maybe to be adjusted too.

Just saying, nice regards, Herman

Bearbeitet von Herman

danger.jpg.7a50d0eb889e16fcd6de81912125c51c.jpg

Hello members,
I am so sorry. I guarantee that I tested this layout very long and at high speed, and it seems to work fine, with different targets for the cars involved.
When I was implementing this tool in a fresh layout today, it goes fine for a long time, but ... yes occasionally an error occurs.
Since I cannot point my finger on it, and can not reproduce the error in a short time, it is removed from the catalog. Sincere apologies, Herman

Hallo Mitglieder,
es tut mir sehr leid. Ich garantiere, dass ich dieses Layout sehr lange und mit hoher Geschwindigkeit getestet habe, und es scheint gut zu funktionieren, mit verschiedenen Zielen für die beteiligten Autos.
Als ich dieses Tool heute in ein neues Layout implementiert habe, ging es lange Zeit gut, aber ... ja, gelegentlich tritt ein Fehler auf.
Da ich den Fehler nicht ausfindig machen und auch nicht in kurzer Zeit reproduzieren kann, wird er aus dem Katalog entfernt. Aufrichtige Entschuldigung, Herman

Hi Herman,
don't delete your version completely. It's possible that you got fooled by some kind of a glitch. Forgive me, but why shouldn't you, we all got hit. ;) Still, so far we weren't able to catch this one. Maybe it's really something like this: https://community.3d-modellbahn.de/forums/topic/3516-andys-projekt/?do=findComment&comment=96150
Wait a little bit for the next update and test again.

regards
  Andy

2 hours ago, Andy said:

don't delete your version completely.

Hello Andy, no of course not. It seems more and more that the other layout ( where I pasted it in ) has a devil in it. 
The tool is used, but this new layout is providing the targets automatically. Because of an error I made, some cars came in without a target.
The tool is target based. A non target car can influence the counters and put them in error, and then, all goes wrong there.

As I said in P.M. I'm a further now, there are some little enhancements.  I think I'm not gone to publish it again in the catalog. But maybe as a draft....

2 hours ago, Andy said:

we all got hit. ;)

Nice, that was the purpose, if I publish it is property of the community. But I'm very aware not to put junk in the catalog. As an ex programmer I know that a bug is easily made...

Thank you Andy for responding. Even from such reactions I learn, and keep going with the beautiful MBS program. :)

Bearbeitet von Herman

428168994_greenlight.jpg.7838a9ef4df7c7833b2b0c8ef49561f0.jpg

BB4A603C-E783-4508-B509-13D8F739FA45 ( draft )

Hello members. It is tested long and long enough, and save to use. There are little differences with the previous one.
I publish it again ... for now as a draft. The error in the other layout where I used this tool came because of an illegal car target that slipped in. And of course it gave trouble.
Rules for using this tool signs.jpg.acdc88aaf095fb6df21080d43574c276.jpg

• All road traffic vehicles must have automatic slow down / soft coupling and automatic accelerate on.
    • Note : After you manually stop the car with the "stop vehicle"1418436786_stopvehicle.jpg.db0585503c7101d88a76891e08642c1f.jpg  for a test,  the automatic accelerate is no longer on. Take care when restarting.
  • The road traffic vehicles may not have their front / rear coupler on.
  • The road traffic vehicles must have all a valid target. Do not let a car without or invalid target go to the junction. 

Hallo Mitglieder. Es ist lange und lange genug getestet, und sicher zu verwenden. Es gibt kleine Unterschiede zu der vorherigen Version.
Ich veröffentliche es wieder ... vorerst als Entwurf. Der Fehler in dem anderen Entwurf, bei dem ich dieses Tool verwendet habe, kam durch ein illegales Autoziel, das sich eingeschlichen hat. Und das gab natürlich Ärger.
Regeln für die Verwendung dieses Werkzeugs :

• Alle Fahrzeuge im Straßenverkehr müssen eine automatische Verlangsamung / weiche Kupplung und eine automatische Beschleunigung haben.
    • Hinweis: Nachdem Sie das Fahrzeug mit der Funktion "Fahrzeug anhalten" 1418436786_stopvehicle.jpg.db0585503c7101d88a76891e08642c1f.jpg  für einen Test manuell angehalten haben, ist die automatische Beschleunigung nicht mehr aktiviert. Seien Sie beim Wiederanfahren vorsichtig.
  • Bei den Straßenfahrzeugen darf die vordere/ hintere Kupplung nicht eingeschaltet sein.
  • Die Straßenverkehrsfahrzeuge müssen alle ein gültiges Ziel haben. Lassen Sie ein Fahrzeug ohne oder mit ungültiger Zielscheibe nicht in die Kreuzung einfahren. 

Kind regards, mit freundlichen Grüßen, Herman

Bearbeitet von Herman

On 6/3/2022 at 5:49 PM, Andy said:

I think the attached one was the last one that I tried.

Hello @Andy , very nice indeed (y). I was busy with other things, so my reaction is a bit later.  I like the idea " give the car a random target when approching the junction".  I wondered how did you manage the back music ? ( Found : Flex Funmobil :D)

Hallo @Andy , wirklich sehr schön (y). Ich war mit anderen Dingen beschäftigt, daher kommt meine Reaktion etwas später.  Mir gefällt die Idee, dem Auto ein zufälliges Ziel zu geben, wenn es sich der Kreuzung nähert.  Ich habe mich gefragt, wie du die Hintergrundmusik hinbekommen hast? ( Gefunden : Flex Funmobil :D )

Kind regards, mit freundlichen Grüßen, Herman

1272958893_KevinLacLeod.jpg.9736705415d03212131c15c19a455f7d.jpg

Bearbeitet von Herman
Music

• 2 Wochen später...

Hello members.  
Finally this layout goes to the catalog afters hours of testing, and  also tested as a tool in other layouts.
There are a few changes, so it comes with a new ID.  21C2C6D6-73E4-483B-AE72-1C509C3770F0 
NEW : 

• There is a random generation of targets before the junction.
  • You can put a car in  beside, it will be initialised for  this demo.

Special thanks to @Andy and @prinz , I could learn from some of their conversations around this subject on the forum.
Thanks for looking, and or using it in your layouts.

Hallo Mitglieder.  
Endlich geht dieses Layout in den Katalog nach Stunden des Testens, und auch als Werkzeug in anderen Layouts getestet.
Es gibt ein paar Änderungen, so kommt es mit einer neuen ID.  21C2C6D6-73E4-483B-AE72-1C509C3770F0 
NEU : 

• Es gibt eine Zufallsgenerierung von Zielen vor der Kreuzung.
  • Man kann ein Auto daneben stellen, es wird für diese Demo initialisiert.

Besonderen Dank an @Andy und @prinz , ich konnte von einigen ihrer Unterhaltungen über dieses Thema im Forum lernen.
Danke fürs Anschauen und für die Verwendung in euren Layouts.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

Kind regards. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Herman

junction2b.thumb.jpg.2b52b56f0f38e3a57cac91774ac137bb.jpg

Bearbeitet von Herman