Stop and reverse

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello everybody, 
I noticed a strange effect, so I isolated it to a fresh, empty layout without any ev or code. Start the auto with say 40 km/h. At the end of the streets he will stop.
If you give after the stop several clicks  ( picture ) to let him return, it jumps back to 0. Just a little patience, click again and it works.
So not a real problem. An explanation of the phenomenon ?  ( V7 english version here ) Do you have it too ? Maybe already signaled by others ?
Hallo zusammen, 
Ich habe einen seltsamen Effekt bemerkt, also habe ich ihn auf ein neues, leeres Layout ohne Ev oder Code isoliert. Starten Sie das Auto mit sagen wir 40 km/h. Am Ende der Straßen wird er anhalten. Wenn man nach dem Anhalten mehrere Klicks ( Bild ) gibt, damit er zurückfährt, springt er wieder auf 0. Ein wenig Geduld, wieder klicken und es funktioniert.
Also nicht wirklich ein Problem. Eine Erläuterung des Phänomens ?  ( V7 englische Version hier ) Habt ihr es auch ? Vielleicht schon von anderen signalisiert ?

Kind regards, mit freundlichen Grüßen, Herman

666811956_stop01.thumb.jpg.561cc85193e6191f2d6ccf9935e69532.jpg

1375262807_stop02.jpg.4c005788ef47b5004195e3b33885cef5.jpg

Bearbeitet von Herman

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Herman:

At the end of the streets he will stop.

Yes, it is supposed to do that. A street end affects a vehicle in a similar fashion as a contact with a deceleration value of 0 would.
What behaviour do you expect or wish for? What are you trying to achieve?

Oh, wait - I see your problem now:
Yes, the car remembers the initial 40 km/h even when the slider shows 0.
You'll need to either move the silder manually to the other side or click multiple times to subtract 10 km/h with each click from the 40 km/h that the car still tries to reach.

Bearbeitet von Goetz

17 minutes ago, Goetz said:

Yes, it is supposed to do that.

Hello @Goetz, maybe you misunderstood me. It comes on with 40 km/h ( or whatever ) and it is normal that it stops, it is supposed to do that.
Of course if I click to  give it again a positive speed it will always jump to 0 because of the end.
But I want to click so that it goes now with -40 km/u. ( backwards ) ( I thougt the point of my red arrow was enough to show that, sorry it was not )
Why does it first jump to 0 several times ( if we do not wait some seconds )
Because if you wait a little, as I said, no problem at all.  ( also on single roads , on tracks, with locomotives )

Hallo @Goetz, vielleicht haben Sie mich missverstanden. Er geht bei 40 km/h ( oder was auch immer ) an und es ist normal, dass er anhält, das soll er ja auch tun.
Wenn ich natürlich klicke, um ihm wieder eine positive Geschwindigkeit zu geben, springt er wegen des Endes immer auf 0.
Ich will aber so klicken, dass er jetzt mit -40 km/u. ( rückwärts ) fährt.
( ich dachte, die Spitze meines roten Pfeils hätte gereicht, um das zu zeigen, tut mir leid, war er nicht )
Warum springt er zuerst mehrmals auf 0 ( wenn man nicht einige Sekunden wartet )
Weil, wenn man ein wenig wartet, wie ich sagte, überhaupt kein Problem.  ( auch auf einzelnen Straßen, auf Gleisen, mit Lokomotiven )

Kind regards, Herman

Bearbeitet von Herman
german translation

24 minutes ago, Goetz said:

You'll need to either move the silder manually to the other side or click multiple times to subtract 10 km/h with each click from the 40 km/h that the car still tries to reach.

Thank you Götz, missed your second answer. I understand the reason. Still strange that if you manually move the slider ( not clicking ) the same effect.
And if you wait a ( very ) little time all works normal.

Regards, Herman

Bearbeitet von Herman

Hello @Herman,

As long as the focus is at this control...
79745792_Bild001.thumb.jpg.da402b8ac87f1a3cb046049b0558cbd8.jpg

... it will not change its value when the car stop at the end of the street...
630958306_Bild002.thumb.jpg.16df96fbeb3c1a84c39329592d5c7b29.jpg

... so you have to click severel times to change to a negative value...

When you click on an other control (set the focus to an other control) it will change its value to 0
702084474_Bild003.thumb.jpg.03c20e2e71c1023f4563e9e292fcc873.jpg

Kind regardes
EASY

Bearbeitet von EASY