Retaining a route for cars on a transporter

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi to all my fellow enthusiasts

In my current layout I have introduced a car transporter. Thus far I can get all of the cars to load perfectly, the vehicles then moves off to the local garage where all of the vehicles perfectly disembark before returning to the depot to start the process all over again. The problem that I have is that the route set at the depot seems to disappear once the car transporter is loaded and has left the depot. I've tried using a route, as for a train, but that does not work either, the cars simply ignore the ramp and head straight into the trailer.

Logic says that there has to be a way to solve this but I'm afraid my aging brain is not helping. I've attached a screenshot showing the route that works but disappears and the EV with the other route setting. Any thoughts please.

Kind regards

Pete

Hallo an alle meine Mit-Enthusiasten

In meinem jetzigen Layout habe ich einen Autotransporter eingeführt. Bisher kann ich alle Autos perfekt beladen, die Fahrzeuge fahren dann in die örtliche Werkstatt, wo alle Fahrzeuge perfekt aussteigen, bevor sie zum Depot zurückkehren, um den Prozess von vorne zu beginnen. Das Problem, das ich habe, ist, dass die im Depot festgelegte Route zu verschwinden scheint, sobald der Autotransporter beladen ist und das Depot verlassen hat. Ich habe versucht, eine Route zu benutzen, wie bei einem Zug, aber auch das funktioniert nicht, die Autos ignorieren einfach die Rampe und fahren direkt in den Anhänger.

Die Logik sagt, dass es einen Weg geben muss, dieses Problem zu lösen, aber ich fürchte, mein alterndes Gehirn hilft nicht weiter. Ich habe einen Screenshot angehängt, der die Route zeigt, die funktioniert, aber verschwindet, und das EV mit der anderen Routeneinstellung. Irgendwelche Gedanken bitte.

Herzliche Grüße

Pete

EV with route.jpg

Loading the car transporter.jpg

Hi to All

There is the distinct possibility that I might just have stumbled upon the answer to this little problem. Largely as a result of trial and error, with much emphasis on the error part. However I won't know for sure until the round trip has been completed, so if it does prove to be successful then I will be happy to share the results with anyone interested.

Kind regards

Pete

11 hours ago, Goetz said:

I'll be curious to know, Pete

Good morning Goetz

I trust you are well. It would seem that my solution has worked. Once the transporter has positioned itself with the ramps down the first car is set to embark, the driver is in position and it begins to reverse to stop A where it stops briefly before moving forward. As soon as it reaches point B its route is activated and it continues to load. As it passes point it triggers the next car to start. As each car reaches its appointed destination it's route is deactivated. Halleluiah, one more problem solved with definite possibilities for other applications.

Kind regards

Pete

Car transporter 1.jpg

Car transporter 2.jpg

Car transporter 3.jpg

Car transporter 4.jpg

Car transporter 5.jpg

Car transporter 6.jpg