Plug Ins

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi all

I want to try use some of the "plug ins" to help with track positioning, etc. There look like some good ones written by " EASY ", however they are in German. Does anyone know where I can download the source files or examples, so I could translate them to English, or sort out how to write my own?

I currently use VB6 but could change if required.

Hi Richard,

... i once tried to make a Plugin also in German and English but it did not work correct when i changed the language... and my English is not so good...
... so if you want the source code to translate a Plugin, i can send it to you.

But there are some points for attention:
I made a "special" template for me with some features which facilitate my work, but it is not easy to understand what i have done. Therefor i do not know if you can use it to write a new plugin.
The Plugins are writen with 'Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop'....there are some changes since VB6

... but i think for "only" translation you can work with it.

... if you are (still) interested you can send me a PN which source code you want an your e-mail adress.

...i think some Englich speaking users woud be happy when they get a translated plugin... and sorry that I did not make it.

EASY

Bearbeitet von EASY

Hi Easy

Yes i,m keen to give it a go. if i get it done i will send it back to you so you can publish it if you are happy with it.

I'm after a plugin that will help me with laying out the track, just something basic to start with so i can learn it as i go, but i would be happy to try the Gleis-Setz-Tools

My email is "  taplin@ihug.co.nz "

Thanks, Richard

• 3 Monate später...

Easy made so many great plugins and I can only use one (Landscaping) - although I don't understand it all it does work and I love it. BUT so many plugins just for Germany ! ;) That is NOT fair !! I am not asking that the plugins be in English (the actual program)  but couldn't we have a page in the forum or on the website:

1) Translation of each word / screen / tab / button in English

3) *Instruction* (step by step - how about an example ?!)  and explanation of what they do precisely (Google translate does NOT help) in English.

Thanks so much for listening.

Oliver
Viginia, USA 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb lys_knight:

I am not asking that the plugins be in English (the actual program)  but couldn't we have a page in the forum or on the website:
1) Translation of each word / screen / tab / button in English

That alone would actually amount to the same workload as translating the software itself.
Because if you write translations for every button, menu entry etc. you may just as well put them all in a language file and add one more button to the software which selects either the German or Einglish language file for all labels.

Trust me, Oliver. It's a lot of work. I've just done this for a different software.