Reinhard's 4-4-0 119

Curt84328

Empfohlene Beiträge

A bit of an explanation,  there were 5 Locomotives in the series that produced 119.  All were stationed at Ogden Utah as helper engines up Weber Canyon and Echo Canyon and the grade from Corrine to Promontory.  119 was not supposed to be at Promontory for the driving of the Golden Spike, but Union Pacific's intended Loco could not cross the Trestle at Devil's gate as some supports has washed out, so 119 was sent to Devil's Gate to get the UP Cars which had been pushed over the Trestle.  119 just happened to be next in rotation for use.

I am creating textures for 116, 117, 118, 119, and 120.

@Reinhard did you use a specific font for the numbers on your 119?

Here is a Locomotive from my railroad.  the 119 texture was reworked, and the 119 Tender was also reworked.  I then stuck a logo on the front of the locomotive, and numbers on the sides and back of the tender.

Here is a locomotive from my railway. The 119 texture has been redesigned, and the 119 tender has also been redesigned. Then I stuck a logo on the front of the locomotive and numbers on the sides and back of the tender.

cmrrppside.thumb.jpg.aa12af48e4d7f512877f333f228df4a7.jpg

side view of loco and tender,  green flag indicates express train

Seitenansicht der Lokomotive und des Tenders, grüne Flagge zeigt Schnellzug an.

cmrrppsd.jpg.5690aea0d54fa872b4c015e3407598e3.jpg

Sand Dome detail, those are pine trees on top.

Sand Dome Detail, das sind Kiefern auf der Oberseite.

cmrrppf.jpg.d8907d3b7046931c8a7a32fe2df0ba96.jpg

Logo replaces Numbers on Front.

Das Logo ersetzt die Zahlen auf der Vorderseite.

cmrrppt.jpg.4fc1aecb283e34ec063ee786875c04cb.jpg

View from the Tender

Blick aus der Tenderkarte

Hallo @Curt84328,

Da hast du dir ja sehr viel Mühe gegeben, die weiteren Varianten zu erstellen, Respekt!

Der Datei-Upload ist zur Zeit gesperrt. Er funktioniert wieder nach Veröffentlichung der Version 5 des 3D-MBS, da zur Zeit der Katalog neu strukturiert wird.

Gruß
Reinhard

Hello @Curt84328,

You went to a lot of trouble to create the other variants, respect!

The file upload is currently blocked. It works again after the release of version 5 of the 3D-MBS, because the catalog is currently being restructured.

Greetings
Reinhard

11 minutes ago, Reinhard said:

Hello Curt84328,

You went to a lot of trouble to create the other variants, respect!

The file upload is currently blocked. It works again after the release of version 5 of the 3D-MBS, because the catalog is currently being restructured.

Greetings
Reinhard

Files will be released as a zip file to download, and not in the catalog.   I will be posting a link for people to download 

Here is a link to the files used to create the Jupiter and 119 series Locomotives.   Please remember to have a locomotive on the track before beginning as Ebeben do not automatically resize when the scale is changed.   Do Not import these files into MBS, put them on the hard drive and reference by file option

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aGYKQ5LFLz6s8zVL5sUlW0Kb95X0W3cf/view?usp=sharing

Hier ist ein Link zu den Dateien, mit denen die Lokomotiven der Serien Jupiter und 119 erstellt wurden.   Bitte denken Sie daran, vor Beginn eine Lokomotive auf dem Gleis zu haben, da Ebeben nicht automatisch die Größe ändert, wenn die Skala geändert wird.   Importieren Sie diese Dateien nicht in MBS, legen Sie sie auf die Festplatte und referenzieren Sie sie nach Dateioption.