Amtrak Surfliner

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo Hubert,
last id works. Are the variations prepared for other textures, or will the only difference be the number? I think the second option is not really a reason for a variation.
But so far, I like the two main textures. For the technical details others have to say if they are okay. I wouldn't have cared about the lights that much.
To me it's a pretty good work! Surely enriches each modern layout.

Gruß
  Andy

Andy,

I must say, there is not much diference in the actual model except for the Cabcar then.
The diference on the other models is the name, number and the interior, allthough the interior of the Couchcar (still has to be finished) and the pacific business couch is the same.
The Café / Couch car for example will have diferent seats and a bar on the lower deck, while for example the Cabcar has luggage and bicycles on the lower deck.
Perhaps i have been to thorough in making the whole set, but i like the idea of seeing everything diferent.

Many greetings, 

Ich muss sagen, es gibt keinen großen Unterschied im tatsächlichen Modell außer dem Cabcar.
Der Unterschied zu den anderen Modellen ist der Name, die Nummer und der Innenraum, obwohl der Innenraum des Couchcar (muss noch fertiggestellt werden) und der pazifischen Business-Couch gleich sind.
Das Café / Couch-wagon (auch noch fertig stellen)  hat zum Beispiel verschiedene (andere) Sitze und eine Bar auf dem Unterdeck, während das Cabcar zum Beispiel Gepäck und Fahrräder auf dem Unterdeck hat.
Vielleicht war ich zu gründlich bei der Erstellung des gesamten Sets, aber ich mag die Idee, alles anders zu sehen. 

Viele Grüße,

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Andy:

I think the second option is not really a reason for a variation.

Andy
This is more for the convenience and also for technical reasons.
1 As a locomotive i can add the driver cabin.
2 For those users that will use the whole train only on a circled track, the second option is perhaps easier.

Andy
Dies dient eher der Bequemlichkeit und auch aus technischen Gründen.
1 Als Lokomotive kann ich die Fahrerkabine hinzufügen.
2 Für Benutzer, die den gesamten Zug nur auf einer runden Strecke nutzen, ist die zweite Option möglicherweise einfacher.

@catflight679

by the way, this is the interior of the Café / Couch Car. The only thing i changed was the color of the sidings. The original is white...

But in the model it is sooooo white...so i changed it. (the only thing that is notebly not similar with the real couch)

Since you have travelled with the surfliner, for the rest it looks similar, doesnt it ?

With kind regards,

Hubert

cafecar.jpg

Hello all,
Everything is done and all models have been uploaded for approval by @Neo. I hope he makes them available soon.
A special thanks to Bahnland who has helped and guided me threw the progress of developing the animations.

Have fun with it !
With kind regards,
Hubert

Hallo alle,
Alles ist erledigt und alle Modelle wurden zur Genehmigung hochgeladen. Ich hoffe, er stellt sie bald zur Verfügung.
Ein besonderer Dank geht an Bahnland, der mir geholfen und mich bei der Entwicklung der Animationen unterstützt hat.

Viel Spass damit !
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Hubert

Geräusche / Sounds

FE0FB234-F650-4629-AE12-3DC7D8CC556F (wagen)

1F9774F1-4607-48A5-AA6A-2CAAA8CB5AE5 (motor EMD)

4E76FFC2-1E6E-4E52-91D9-DEAEB61E3A51 (huge/horn)

Amtrak Surfliner Cabcar (steuerwagen; aber als lokomotive) 16 variations

0B5AECD7-B5C3-4C04-98CA-E738268090D8

Amtrak Surfliner Cabcar (wagen) 16 variations

8D379929-0614-4D25-8314-65509B93CBA8

Amtrak EMD F59PHI lokomitive 11 variations

16E94A17-71E0-4DF8-9D5A-3BA57B161DF9

Amtrak Pacific Business Couch 10 variations

59A4923D-2AA8-49F0-A2DC-C85393C2DC96

Amtrak Café Couch 12 variations

E5AA9AA0-3C4C-43BC-A2FC-AA4C0458F695

Amtrak Couch 23 variations

8484AA08-A5C9-49A5-9942-772AF335D0D0