Landscaping

Empfohlene Beiträge

I am starting a new project and have configured the board for mountains and valleys before starting.

I need answers please to the two following questions.

1. there is no thickness showing for the edge of the board only the white coloured corner pieces which look the correct size. This means that the base of any valley can be seen hanging down.

How do I get the board edge to show?

2. When I lay any tracks they don't couple together and show a white mark around them.

I assume that this is because the height is no longer set at at zero.

Is there a setting to over come this?

thank you in advance for any help given.

Eric

Here is another option for edges on panels.  Hier ist eine weitere Option für Kanten an Platten.

Panel.thumb.jpg.28bdff131efca68c4bd839a303bf9851.jpg

Here I have placed a panel with no edges or base.   Hier habe ich ein Paneel ohne Kanten oder Basis platziert.

Side.thumb.jpg.bcb319576caa00b0105cfb70a6c841f6.jpg

The entire panel was raised 25.4 mm to accommodate lowering the panel in places.  I then selected the edge rows of the panel and lowered them to 0 mm to create fake walls.

Das gesamte Paneel wurde um 25,4 mm angehoben, um das Paneel stellenweise absenken zu können.  Dann wählte ich die Randreihen des Paneels aus und senkte sie auf 0 mm ab, um unechte Wände zu erzeugen.

Hole.thumb.jpg.b63e8dfca6fdf71bb6fd4b8e47d83b4f.jpg

The Advantage to no base is that holes cut in the plate go all the way through    Der Vorteil gegenüber keinem Sockel ist, dass die in die Platte geschnittenen Löcher ganz durchgehen

1638546794_Holewithparling.thumb.jpg.30c1bd8baa76be79630b96902199706c.jpg

Here is the hole with the parking level beneath   Hier ist das Loch mit der darunter liegenden Parkebene

parking.thumb.jpg.4e478d6d01f6a2bb9562454af2834336.jpg

Here is the parking level with the hole cut in top level, and a tunnel installed    Hier ist die Parkebene mit dem Loch, das in die oberste Ebene geschnitten wurde, und einem Tunnel installiert

tunnel.thumb.jpg.dd62847c9ed6418c8fbad62261500b66.jpg

and the tunnel nicely covers the hole.  und der Tunnel deckt das Loch schön ab.

Viele Grüße, Curtis