Loading pallets into a wagon // Paletten in einen Wagen laden

Empfohlene Beiträge

It seems that the only way to move pallets around with any degree of realism is to construct an artificial floor out of empty pallets, in any location that you want to stack them. This includes the wagons you want to load them in, unless you want to have them standing on the roof or floating mysteriously above the wagon bed.

This is pretty much the same for containers, except with containers there are pre-made container floors in different sizes that even have the option of being invisible built in, just leaving the corner markers visible. This means that the container floor can be placed carefully on a flatbed wagon, linked and grouped and left with just the marks showing, and then the wagon group copied as many times as needed. And of course a nice big container storage area ca be constructed by laying the floors contiguously on the baseboard.

It would be nice to have something similar for pallets. I realise that having something the size of a container floor that could hold (say) 21 pallets and have a built in array to control where the next pallet went would be asking a lot,  but a Europallet sized version of the container floor would be a start?

(By the way I tried to translate this to German but Google was playing silly-buggers so I gave up!)

Capture.JPG.aa189a7ef65ebee42846b35d1c4aa0ef.JPG

A wagon ready to be stacked with pallets.

Es scheint, dass die einzige Möglichkeit, Paletten einigermaßen realistisch zu bewegen, darin besteht, einen künstlichen Boden aus leeren Paletten zu bauen, und zwar an jeder Stelle, an der Sie sie stapeln wollen. Das gilt auch für die Waggons, in die sie geladen werden sollen, es sei denn, sie sollen auf dem Dach stehen oder geheimnisvoll über der Ladefläche schweben.

Bei Containern ist es ähnlich, nur dass es hier vorgefertigte Containerböden in verschiedenen Größen gibt, die sogar unsichtbar eingebaut werden können, so dass nur die Eckmarkierungen sichtbar bleiben. Das bedeutet, dass der Containerboden sorgfältig auf einen Pritschenwagen gelegt, verbunden und gruppiert werden kann, so dass nur noch die Markierungen zu sehen sind, und dann kann die Wagengruppe so oft wie nötig kopiert werden. Und natürlich kann man auch ein schönes großes Containerlager bauen, indem man die Böden zusammenhängend auf die Grundplatte legt.

Es wäre schön, wenn man etwas Ähnliches für Paletten hätte. Mir ist klar, dass etwas in der Größe eines Containerbodens, der (sagen wir) 21 Paletten aufnehmen kann und ein eingebautes Feld hat, um zu kontrollieren, wo die nächste Palette hinkommt, viel verlangt wäre, aber eine Version des Containerbodens in der Größe einer Europalette wäre ein Anfang?

(Übrigens habe ich versucht, den Text ins Deutsche zu übersetzen, aber Google hat mir einen Strich durch die Rechnung gemacht und ich habe aufgegeben).

Translated with DeepL ;)

@Klartexter Thank you for that, I may just use that in future.

@Roter Brummer

<Facepalm> For some reason I thought those were fork extensions...

forkext4_11.thumb.jpg.b6bf84b04006061340b21716ad0b09fa.jpg

I mean the workshop equipment tab has everything else you could possibly imagine, so it's an understandable error!

Thanks

<Facepalm> Aus irgendeinem Grund dachte ich, das wären Gabelverlängerungen...

Ich meine, die Registerkarte Werkstattausrüstung hat alles, was man sich vorstellen kann, also ist es ein verständlicher Fehler!

Danke

Bearbeitet von simonjackson1964
Get the picture to work

On the same subject, I have a row of seven stacks of three pallets.

The virtual track the stacks are lined up on (so a fork-lift can place them) has the following variables:

Capture001.JPG.874672f6c9f50b992ff76fe8ecf31cb2.JPGCapture002.JPG.1dd63e46fc021c8def91fa15b7bf7259.JPGCapture003.JPG.39b661520a61f951afc7f55949557b91.JPGCapture004.JPG.3ff9164cb662a6a9487c2c056a312a5b.JPG

I am trying to do the very first step in moving the pallets from the stacks to a railway wagon, setting the two indexes to the values to select the first pallet as the target for a crane. Values 1 and 3 respectively.

Capture005.thumb.JPG.8383eb8a53e711bdf3be684f680a89c7.JPG

But no matter which way I try and code the event, I always get this message:

Capture006.JPG.bed5adedd2dcb965e083a06180545632.JPG

I've tried it every way I can think of, I know I've done this before, but I can't get it to set the sub-index.

Please can someone have a quick look at the above code and tell me what I've done wrong? I cannot see it to save my life, but I know it' something so obvious I'll kick myself!