automated turntable

stonem335

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi there, could someone please help with this. I want to automate the turntable on my layout, i can manually click it to turn it by one section at a time in one direction only. How can i set it up to turn and stop in either direction automatically? I have seen some layouts where this has been done but cannot work out how its acheived.

Yours hopefully

Maritn

Hi Martin,

do you want to use the turntable of the MBS as a railway... then yuo can handle it with the Event Management (same like a points / switch)

... or do you want to use a turntable as a modell from the catalog... then you only can handle it with a plugin (and the Event Management.) i.e. "MBS-Drehen-EV".

greetings
EASY

4 hours ago, EASY said:

Hi Martin,

do you want to use the turntable of the MBS as a railway... then yuo can handle it with the Event Management (same like a points / switch)

... or do you want to use a turntable as a modell from the catalog... then you only can handle it with a plugin (and the Event Management.) i.e. "MBS-Drehen-EV".

greetings
EASY

Thats exactly what i was after!!!! I used the plugin for the animation effect, and it is just what i was after. Little bit of tinkering and got it worked out. THANKS :)

• 1 Jahr später...