Moviemaker ruckelt

Vermanus

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo Leute,

dieses Thema hat nur indirekt mit MBS zu tun. Ich nehme mit dem Video-PlugIn von Neo mit im Moment mit 60 fps auf und erzeuge 1GB große AVI-Dateien. Die schiebe ich in den MovieMaker. Und lasse mit 30 fps einen Film erzeugen. Das ist bisher mein bestes Resultat. Allerdings ruckelt die ersten 1 - 2 Minuten der Film. Bei Standardrate 29.97 von Moviemaker ruckeln die Filme so alle 1,5 Minuten. Weiß jemand Abhilfe?

VGaÖ

Vermanus

Hallo Vermanus,

warum nimmst du mit 60 FPS auf und speicherst den endgültigen Film dann mit 30 FPS? Besser du bleibst bei einer konstanten Framerate. In welches Format speicherst du in MovieMaker deinen Film ab, AVI oder MP4?

Viele Grüße,

Neo

Hello Vermanus,

I think I might be able to help you.

I have a few questions for you,

first, what version of Movie Maker are you using?

To check, press ALT + F on Movie Maker, press About Movie Maker.

second, what video card are you using?  Have you got the latest version of the drivers?

Hallo Vermanus,

Ich glaube, ich könnte in der Lage sein, Ihnen zu helfen.

Ich habe ein paar Fragen an Sie,

zuerst, welche Version von Movie Maker verwenden Sie?

Um zu prüfen, drücken Sie ALT + F auf Movie Maker, Presse über Movie Maker.

Zweitens, was Grafikkarte verwenden Sie? Haben Sie die neueste Treiberversionen?

Do the jerks occur at or near an edit?  Where you changed from one clip to another?    using MP4 or any other format to save should not cause the jerks.

Movie Maker develops rounding errors when trimming clips.  you might try each clip, and click up and then down on the timestamp for the beginning and end times for each clip which has the effect of correcting the rounding errors.

Haben treten die Rucke an oder in der Nähe einer bearbeiten? Wo Sie Sie die Clips nächsten geändert? mit MP4 oder andere Format zu speichern, die Zuckungen nicht dazu führen sollte.

Movie Maker entwickelt sich Rundungsfehler beim Zuschneiden von Clips. Sie könnten versuchen, jeden Clip, und klicken Sie nach oben und dann nach unten auf dem Zeitstempel für den Beginn und das Ende für jeden Clip, der den Effekt der Korrektur der Rundungsfehler hat.

I wish you the best of luck with this...

Ich wünsche dir das beste des Glücks mit diesem ...

Curtis

Hello Curtis,

I use MM Version 2012 (Build ..... .0331). It should be the last version (it will not be developed further?). Graphic: AMD Radeon R7 360, I should have the newest drivers. I record on MBS and get there 1GB AVI-Clips 60fps. About 65 clips I put to MM, add sound and let the MM make a about 35 Min. Movie (< 4GB Limit). In this combination it has about the first 2 minutes bumps (jerks), but afterwards it stabilizes and the movie runs almost perfect.

Best regards,

Vermanus.

Bearbeitet von Vermanus

9 hours ago, Vermanus said:

Try recording 30fps and rendering in MM with 30fps. And there you need a only 5 - 10 Minutes Movie. My movies show only heavy jerks.

I tried recording both at 60 fps and 30 fps.  I had frame rate displayed in MBS and at 30 fps it dropped from 60 to around 30.  at 60 fps, it dropped to around 25.  Neo's frame capture plugin seems to put a large burden on the system.  I recorded for what in real time was around 35 minutes, and got just over 7 minutes of video at 30.25 frames per second.  I played the edited video back using both Daum Potplayer 64 bit and 32 bit VLC.  With Potplayer, I got a bit of blockyness with one codec, but not any of the others.  I was using a simple layout that had minimal load on the system to record.  I have the latest video codec packages installed, and that might have made a difference.  also with a smaller load on the system, it might have made for less encoding errors.    you might want to try OBS Studio if you do not mind full screen.   With OBS I recorded 60 fps in MP4 format and impact on the system while recording was not even noticable (60 frames when not recording, 57 frames when recording.

The fps-rate at recording does not matter. I can do e.g. over night. The problem is located in MM. It seems that MM cannot convert AVI-Files into Mpeg fluently. For example Freemake Video Converter can do it correct. But with it I can not mix Sound into a movie. And when I use afterwards MM the result is the same as above.

1 hour ago, Vermanus said:

The fps-rate at recording does not matter. I can do e.g. over night. The problem is located in MM. It seems that MM cannot convert AVI-Files into Mpeg fluently. For example Freemake Video Converter can do it correct. But with it I can not mix Sound into a movie. And when I use afterwards MM the result is the same as above.

are you adding music or speaking or both.   Freemake can add sound files, but only prerecorded, not on the fly/   can you use freemake to convert from wmv to mp4?