Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi.

I seem to have a problem with routes. I want to test them to make sure that they set all the correct points and signals. But once I've tested them there is no way to reset them, and they now think that there is a train waiting to use them.

pleeeeeeease will someone implement a "reset" action on the route? So fatr all I've found that works is to delete the whole lot a start again from scratch which is about the most frustrating thing in the world.

It was set to the "Waiting" icon, and when i clicked it it went to the arrow, saying it was clear. Clicking it again put it back to "Waiting".

I've managed to get around the issue by not saving what I did and starting again and this time being a bit more careful with the signal placements, and also testing the route by actually running a train into it... But seriously, this is not the first time I've had a route lock itself up and been unable to clear it, because it thinks there is a train there and there isn't. A manual reset would be ever so handy!

vor 4 Minuten schrieb simonjackson1964:

this is not the first time I've had a route lock itself up and been unable to clear it

Now I understand your problem. That type of lock is caused by a locked switch somewhere along that route. You need to identify that switch and unlock it (in the properties menu) to free yourself from this predicament.

An active route locks all relevant switches in place. That's part of its safety system.
When you delete (or lose) a route that is currently active, the incorporated switches are not released and stay locked, unfortunately.

We don't need a reset switch. 
We need a different behaviour when routes are lost.

@Neo

Wäre es für dich denkbar, dass bei Verlust einer aktiven Fahrstraße (= "nicht mehr gültig, muss neu aufgebaut werden") die beteiligten Weichen alle entriegelt werden? Das ist tatsächlich ein Stolperstein. Man hat - gerade in der Konstruktions- und Entwicklungsphase - schnell mal eine aktive Fahrstraße "ruiniert", weil man einen Kontakt, ein Signal oder ein Gleis verschiebt. Und dann sind diese Weichen mit ihren fast unsichtbaren Verriegelungen ein ziemlich verstecktes Hindernis.

14 hours ago, Goetz said:

That type of lock is caused by a locked switch somewhere along that route.

I think that type of error is specific for a locked swith and ... 
When testing and developing there can be a a route by another train blocking your route 
. Of course it is my own error, like removing a train manually for test, and not let him finish the route. And you do not find a locked swith probably because that specific train had already unlocked the switch. Then we have to find the other route and release it first.  On the other case the first route you want to release will always jump back to "blocked, waiting for release" when activated. 

Regards, Herman

Bearbeitet von Herman