Adding a model to the catalogue

220hotwheels

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi Neo

Some time ago, in fact 3 layouts ago, I was looking to try to personalise an articulated tractor unit so that it would be representative of those I ran in my own international logistics business. I first contacted fmkberlin to see if this was possible to do so on the heavy tractor units that he had produced, unfortunately it proved not to be a viable option but as a result of this enquiry I was offered an alternative by Dad3353, Douglas. With his considerable patience and guidance I was able to modify the colour scheme of a Renault Magnum that he had created and have subsequently incorporated these into my last 3 layouts, the current one has 32 such items.

Whilst I am extremely pleased with this outcome it has left me with a dilemma in so far as I am currently unable to share any of my creations with other members as the items in question are not in the catalogue.

I have attached a screenshot showing the final result for this truck together with the draft reference provided by Douglas, 94082A74-2B6E-4592-B0B4-11F5BF6F1A4D, and wonder if you would consider including this in the catalogue for the benefit of others. If this is not possible then so be it but I do feel it would be a shame.

Kind regards

Peter

AFS Magnum trucks.jpg

AFS Magnum trucks2.jpg

2 hours ago, 220hotwheels said:

I have attached a screenshot showing the final result for this truck together with the draft reference provided by Douglas, 94082A74-2B6E-4592-B0B4-11F5BF6F1A4D, and wonder if you would consider including this in the catalogue for the benefit of others. If this is not possible then so be it but I do feel it would be a shame.

AFS Magnum trucks.jpg

@Neo: The Draft publication lapsed a long time ago; here's the current Draft ID, published today. The specific AFS livery can be published as a Texture; it does make the truck much better looking. I could also make it the Default livery.

Die Draft-Veröffentlichung ist schon vor langer Zeit abgelaufen; hier ist die aktuelle Draft-ID, die heute veröffentlicht wurde. Die spezifische AFS-Lackierung kann als Textur veröffentlicht werden; es macht den LKW viel besser aussehen. Ich könnte sie auch zur Standard-Lackierung machen.

ID : 811124FE-8E1A-4198-8AE0-8EA5D3818681

Bearbeitet von Dad3353

9 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Neo: The Draft publication lapsed a long time ago; here's the current Draft ID, published today. The specific AFS livery can be published as a Texture; it does make the truck much better looking. I could also make it the Default livery.

Die Draft-Veröffentlichung ist schon vor langer Zeit abgelaufen; hier ist die aktuelle Draft-ID, die heute veröffentlicht wurde. Die spezifische AFS-Lackierung kann als Textur veröffentlicht werden; es macht den LKW viel besser aussehen. Ich könnte sie auch zur Standard-Lackierung machen.

ID : 811124FE-8E1A-4198-8AE0-8EA5D3818681

Hi Douglas

Many thanks for the update and yep I think the AFS livery would be a very nice touch as the default livery. All I can do now is wait and see whether Neo will consider it's inclusion in the catalogue. I'll send you a few screenshots during this week so you get a brief snapshot of the current layout.

Cheers

Pete