English Tutorial Please

Detailed Tutorial  

4 Stimmen

1. 1. Would you like a detailed tutorial?

• Yes
    • No

Empfohlene Beiträge

Can we please, please, please have a detailed tutorial of what everything does in English? I cannot find what I am looking for by laboriously translating pages to English in the forum.

I'm having to rethink whether I want to continue using this program. With every new upgrade, it seems it's getting more complicated and harder to work out what everything does.

• 2 Wochen später...

I agree it would be great to have an English version of the site but then however good Google Translate and Deepl may be, they are not yet good enough to just bulk translate everything and blindly re-post in English.

If you have specific questions I am happy to help explain though my experience dates back to V4.  I love it and used it intensely until the pandemic but then stopped until today for lack of time.  I am getting back on board but admittedly no expert on today's V8.5, esp. its new controls and events handling.  From the looks of it, buttons and menus have moved around and functions got enriched (and complicated) but the overall structure remains.

Phil