Plugin "Massstabsrechner + Anzeige /Scale calkulator + viewer de/en"

EASY

Empfohlene Beiträge

Änderungen 04.01.2017 / Changes 04.01.2017 (Plugin "Massstabsrechner + Anzeige /Scale calkulator + viewer de/en")

Das Plugin ist nun auch in englisch. Die Form von "Dummy-Modell" ist nun ein Würfel.
The plugin is now also in English. The form of "dummy model" is now a cube.

Mit diesem Plugin können Maße für den Modellbau ermittelt werden.
Zur visuellen Überprüfung wird das Modell in seinen Abmessungen im MBS als einfaches "Dummy-Modell" angezeigt.
Dimensions for the construction of the model can be determined with this plugin.  
For visual checking the model in its dimensions in the MBS as a simple "Dummy-modell" is displayed.

Das Plugin ist in "Plugins" -> "Planung" und das "Dummy-Modell" in "3D Modelle" -> "Zusätzlich"
The plugin is in "Plugins" -> "Planning" and the "Dummy-Model" in ' 3D models'-> "Extra".

Wichtig! Das Plugin geht nur in Verbindung mit dem "Dummy-Modell" !
Important! The plugin only works  in connection with the "Dummy-Modell" !

Hinweis: Die kleinste Abmessung im Original ist auf 0.1m begrenzt, da das "Dummy-Modell" nicht kleiner gestaltet werden kann. Die Abmessungen für das Original ist in 2 Stufen: 0.1m ... 10m und 1m ... 100m.
Note: The smallest dimension of the origin objekt is limited to 0. 1m since the 'dummy model' can not be made smaller. The dimensions for the origin objekt is in 2 steps: 0. 1m. . . 10m and 1m. . . 100m.

Hinweis: Das "Dummy-Modell" ist beim Laden sehr klein. Es wird markiert und die Position wird angezeigt.
Tip: Rechtsklick auf das Projektfenster im MBS (so bleibt die Markierung für das "Dummy-Modell" erhalten) und "Enter" (setzt den Kamerafokus auf das Modell)

Note: The 'dummy model' is very small when loading. It is highlighted and the position is displayed.
Tip: Right-click on the project window in the MBS (so retains the marker for the "Dummy-Modell") and 'Enter' (set the camera focus to the model)

Beim Start des Plugins / Plugin is started:
Bild02.jpg

"Dummy-Modell" ist im MBS-Projekt / "Dummy-Modell" is on MBS projekt:
Bild01.jpg

Von "Dummy-Modell" können Kopien erstellt werden ("Kopie erstellen") / Copies can be created from "Dummy-Modell" ("Make Copy")
Bild03.jpg

====================================================================================================================

Hallo,

mit diesem Plugin können Maße für den Modellbau ermittelt werden. Zur visuellen Überprüfung wird das Modell in seinen Abmessungen im MBS als einfaches "Dummy-Modell" angezeigt.

Das Plugin ist unter "Plugins" -> "Planung" und das "Dummy-Modell" under "3D-Modelle" -> "Zusätzlich".

Wichtig! Das Plugin geht nur in Verbindung mit dem "Dummy-Modell" !

Hinweis: Die kleinste Abmessung im Original ist auf 0.1m begrenzt, da das "Dummy-Modell" nicht kleiner gestaltet werden kann. Die Abmessungen für das Original ist in 2 Stufen: 0.1m ... 10m und 1m ... 100m.

Hinweis: Das "Dummy-Modell" ist beim Laden sehr klein. Es wird markiert und die Position wird angezeigt.
Tip: Rechtsklick auf das Projektfenster im MBS (so bleibt die Markierung für das "Dummy-Modell" erhalten) und "Enter" (setzt den Kamerafokus auf das Modell)

Ich hoffe durch die nachfolgenden Bilder das Plugin hinreichend zu beschreiben...

Oberfläche:
Bild-05.jpg

Dummy-Modell:
Bild-09.jpg

Zu beachten bei "Dummy-Modell":
Bild-01.jpg

Bild-02.jpg

Bild-03.jpg

Beim Aufruf des Plugins:
Bild-04.jpg

Änderung des Massstabes (Spurweite):
Bild-06.jpg

Kopie erstellen:
Bild-08.jpg

Gruß
EASY

Bearbeitet von EASY

Hallo,

mir ist noch ein kleiner Fehler unterlaufen:$ ... bei der Eingabe von Werten unter "Original" wird momentan kein Komma zugelassen...
... also Dezimalzahlen mit einem Punkt eingeben...
Der Fehler wird behoben werden...
... allerdings nicht sofort, da ich erst noch abwarten möchte, ob sich sonst noch etwas ergibt (... wie z.B. die Anregung von Wolfgang)

Gruß
EASY

Looks interesting.... However, please refrain from using notes in images...
They can not be translated by browsers.
Instead might I suggest you use LABELS in the images and detail the labels in the text...

EG... ------------(A),(B)(C) etc.  on then image... and

(A) These details
(B) Are translatable
(C) In my browser

In the text.

Hi trever,

... i'll try to do it better... I've already asked curt whether the surface should be translated (he will have a look at)... what do you think about this?

... by the way: Do you have a hint how to make a programm (in a simple way) multilingual?

Gruß
EASY

Metric is easy enough to use.  it converts much easier than does the English system.  1 yard = 3 feet,  1 foot = 12 inchs,  1/2 inch, 1/4 inch, 1/8 inch, 1/16 inch/  converting these would be a nightmare.  I use Metric when I can,  I think Trevor does as well (at least in modelling)

18 hours ago, Curt84328 said:

I think Trevor does as well (at least in modelling)

Yes I do. actually as a rule of thumb I use whichever provides the easiest numbers.
I have always preferred Metric when designing small things and using integer values as much as possible.
I use imperial to do big stuff.. like houses and decks...   ;)

Bearbeitet von trevor

21 hours ago, EASY said:

Do you have a hint how to make a programm (in a simple way) multilingual?

Hi Easy,

I do have some of my own tools that automatically extracts the form strings from labels etc. and generates an initialization function for each form. There are two associated classes that need to be added to the project that look up the appropriate translation from that table file I showed you before. The table itself is attached to the project as a resource.

I created ONE global function Lang() that I use whenever I have a text that the user sees... i.e. when popping up message boxes etc.

Example:
     msgbox(Lang("This Text Is Translated"), msgboxstyle.exclamation, Lang("So is this"))

The rest just happens automatically with the aid of a single global variable that indicates the preferred language. (All be it with literal translations.)

Adding it to an existing project is a minor chore once you know what to search for. Obviously, it's easier if you start out that way.

I set up the VB compiler options to run the tool before each compile.

The tool calls another small compiler that request new string translations from BING I think. ( It has changed over time ;) )

However, the compiler currently expects the original texts to be in English.

I do have to redo the compiler tool soon though, since Microsoft is changing the interface. 
So I might make it more flexible to allow you to use whichever native language you are using.

However, if you want to do the translations manually I can pass the files over to you, though not through here....

Bearbeitet von trevor

21 hours ago, EASY said:

whether the surface should be translated (he will have a look at)... what do you think about this?

Surface? I don't understand the question...
To be honest, since I can't read the images, I am not exactly sure what your tool does or is for.

Bearbeitet von trevor

Hi trevor,

Zitat
vor 3 Stunden schrieb trevor:

... translator>:(... i mean the program surface / program window i.e Button "Weiter" -> Button "Continue"

Zitat
vor 3 Stunden schrieb trevor:

To be honest, since I can't read the images, I am not exactly sure what your tool does or is for.

The Plugin is a scale calculator.
Input: Dimensions (x,y,z) of the real object (-> "Original")
Output: Dimensions (x,y,z) of the model (-> "Modell") i.e. scaled to H0 (1:87) (-> "Spurweite im MBS") and the model is shown as a (primitive) model ("Dummy-Modell") in MBS so you can compare it (optical) with other objects or with your szene in MBS.

I hope this answers your questions...:/:)

... i'm on a way to translate9_9... (but it will take some time...)

EASY

4 hours ago, trevor said:

The surface is the visible parts of the program.  The Screens.  

The program seems to measure objects and tells you the actual size of the object and the real life prototype as well.

Hi trevor,

thanks...

Zitat
vor 1 Stunde schrieb trevor:

But I could not get it to work on my version of VS on windows 7...

Zitat

Installation requirements

Supported operating systems: Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64) or Windows 8 (x86 and x64) or Windows 7 (x86 and x64)

Required software: Visual Studio 2013, including Express editions, Visual Studio 2015, including Express editions

... that's Microsoft:( (... or do you use an older version of VS?)

... i will try (... Windows8.1 x64 pro ; VS 2013 express and VS 2015 community)

But i think i'm more interested of what you did... so i can (try to) change things if needed...

Zitat
Am 25.12.2016 um 15:24 schrieb trevor:

However, if you want to do the translations manually I can pass the files over to you, though not through here....

... would be fine... still have my e-mail adress?

EASY

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:17 AM, EASY said:

still have my e-mail adress?

On it's way...

Ya. I have no idea why that thing did not work.. it kept telling me the project was disabled...  even with a new project.
Internet searches gave me no clue, so I gave up.
I need my own tools to compile texts external to the source code files anyway, so I did not work at it very long.

Bearbeitet von trevor

Hi trevor,

Zitat
vor 6 Stunden schrieb trevor:

Ya. I have no idea why that thing did not work.. it kept telling me the project was disabled...  even with a new project.
Internet searches gave me no clue, so I gave up.

... same to me>:((n)>:(...

Microsoft:

Zitat

..we wanted to make it really easy for you to reach more markets by providing tools to help you localize your Windows apps. This cool, set of tools...

... if this is "really easy"... how to do before?... so keep cool (without this "cool set of tools")B|... and do it by your own:D...

... thanks for e-mail:)... I'm curious what happens when getting started...

EASY