The light at the side of the tunnel? Das Licht an der Seite des Tunnels?

Empfohlene Beiträge

We all know about "The light at the end of the tunnel", (and how the more cynical among us always assume it's the headlight of the train coming the other way!) And in fact that's pretty easy to model...

But I seem to have a different problem: It seems the Sun is powerful enough to penetrate the side of the mountain and the wall of the tunnel...

1810493776_TunnelAnomoly.thumb.jpg.081b2611e694147efa706ccaddcdabbf.jpg

The tunnel is solid. What's more, it seems the light is only visible from some angles!

I did try capturing a video that shows the patch of light closest suddenly appear as if something has moved out of the way, but I am unable to link it to the post.

I know the tunnel walls are single sided and invisible from outside, but that doesn't explain how the light is penetrating the solid ground. I'd also like to know if anyone has a solution, and / or a way of making the tunnels darker, without setting the time to midnight!

Wir alle kennen "Das Licht am Ende des Tunnels" (und wie zynisch unter uns immer angenommen wird, dass es der Scheinwerfer des Zuges ist, der in die andere Richtung fährt!) Und tatsächlich ist das ziemlich einfach zu modellieren ...

Aber ich habe anscheinend ein anderes Problem: Es scheint, dass die Sonne stark genug ist, um die Seite des Berges und die Wand des Tunnels zu durchdringen ...

1810493776_TunnelAnomoly.thumb.jpg.081b2611e694147efa706ccaddcdabbf.jpg

Der Tunnel ist fest. Außerdem scheint das Licht nur aus einigen Winkeln sichtbar zu sein!

Ich habe versucht, ein Video aufzunehmen, das zeigt, dass der am nächsten liegende Lichtfleck plötzlich so aussieht, als wäre etwas aus dem Weg geräumt, aber ich kann ihn nicht mit dem Beitrag verknüpfen.

Ich weiß, dass die Tunnelwände einseitig und von außen unsichtbar sind, aber das erklärt nicht, wie das Licht den festen Boden durchdringt. Ich würde auch gerne wissen, ob jemand eine Lösung und / oder eine Möglichkeit hat, die Tunnel dunkler zu machen, ohne die Zeit auf Mitternacht einzustellen!

(Google Translate werden alle schlechten Übersetzungen gutgeschrieben!)

Hallo / hello,

Da die Tunnelröhren keine Außenwände besitzen, kann das Sonnenlicht durchscheinen, wenn die Tunnelöhre nicht im Berg liegt (nur de rSonne zugewandte bemalte Oberflächen halten das Snnelicht ab, nicht aber de rSonne abgewandte Oberflächen). Wenn sich der Tunnel an´ber im Berg befindet, sollten die Sonnenstrahlen von der Oberflöche des Berges abgehalten werden, sodass es dann im Tunnel dunkel ist. Sollte diese Annahme nicht zutreffen, sollte sich @Neo dieses Problem anschauen. Denn dann habe ich auch keine Erklärung dafür.
Since the tunnel tubes have no outer walls, the sunlight can shine through if the tunnel tube is not inside the mountain (only painted surfaces facing the sun keep the sunlight out, but not surfaces facing away from the sun). If the tunnel is located in the mountain, the sun's rays should be blocked by the surface of the mountain, so that it is dark in the tunnel. If this assumption is not true, @Neo should look at this problem. Because then I also have no explanation for it.

Viele Grüße / many greetings
BahnLand

13 hours ago, Curt84328 said:

are there tiny gaps between tunnel sections?  my tunnels are lit, but not from sunlight.

Hi Curt

Well, I'd be lying if I said there were no gaps, but there are no deliberate gaps. The tunnel in the screen shot is all one long section, and you can clearly see the wall of the tunnel where the light is coming through. The only gaps are where the gradient changes in the tunnel.

@BahnLand

Definitely inside the mountain. The one at the bottom is the one in the previous shot

.1648812909_Tunnels1.thumb.jpg.bb923a0c20b86b2e12dc07efc8d7620c.jpg

That's it in the foreground

780235374_Tunnels2.thumb.jpg.7fc7242a577d8b38fa63a0bce1c8a106.jpg

2110726356_Tunnels3.thumb.jpg.4b44fdf8ef867d16a4c3364fb1f068ad.jpg

Move the view a fraction and the sunlight vanishes!

169353106_Tunnels4.thumb.jpg.287a8ccb0c5b089ce5cd7e59b9f0bdca.jpg

Move a bit more, and it's as if someone cut the side off the mountain!