How to upload a layout with sound files , So laden Sie ein Layout mit Sounddateien hoch

Empfohlene Beiträge

Keep getting a message "Must share "XYZ.mp3 ....... " files before I can upload. I click OK, but I'm not told how to proceed.  Any help will be appreciated.

Ich erhalte immer wieder die Meldung „Muss „XYZ.mp3 ....... “-Dateien teilen, bevor ich hochladen kann. Ich klicke auf OK, aber mir wird nicht gesagt, wie ich fortfahren soll.  Wir freuen uns über jede Hilfe.

Hello, if you click at your shield/avatar when 3DMBS is active. ( on the right ). Then you see this if you are a normal, licenced user.
So you can see I'm only allowed to share layouts, not the rest.
If you have no permission to share sounds, you should ask @Neo
Of course other more advanced users have more permissions here, maybe they can give a tip. 
Kind regards, Herman

Hallo, wenn Sie auf Ihr Schild/Avatar klicken, wenn 3DMBS aktiv ist. ( auf der rechten Seite ). Dann siehst du das, wenn du ein normaler, lizenzierter Benutzer bist.
Du siehst also, dass ich nur Layouts freigeben darf, nicht den Rest.
Wenn Sie keine Berechtigung zum Teilen von Sounds haben, sollten Sie @Neo fragen. 
Natürlich haben andere, fortgeschrittenere Benutzer hier mehr Rechte, vielleicht können sie einen Tipp geben. 
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Herman

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

sounds.jpg.fd054a54991680a3b68b70190d0d76d7.jpg

Bearbeitet von Herman

15 hours ago, hmclay said:

Keep getting a message "Must share "XYZ.mp3 ....... " files before I can upload. I click OK, but I'm not told how to proceed.  Any help will be appreciated.

I keep getting the message "Must share "XYZ.mp3 ....... " files before I can upload. I click OK but am not told how to proceed. Every support is welcome.

To publish a Sound ...

With any layout open, go to Menu/Catalogue/Sounds/Browse...
Open 'My Sounds' (Double Click...)...
Right-click on the sound to be published...
Select 'Publish to the Internet'...
Set a Category (Vehicles, in your case..?)...
Select 'Next'...
Give a Name and Description, in English and in German...
Select 'Next'...
The Sound is now published, awaiting approval from Neo. The ID for this sound is displayed.

Hope this helps.

So veröffentlichen Sie einen Sound ...

Gehen Sie bei geöffnetem Layout zu Menü/Katalog/Sounds/Durchsuchen...
'Meine Sounds' öffnen (Doppelklick...)...
Klicken Sie mit der rechten Maustaste auf den Sound, der veröffentlicht werden soll...
Wählen Sie „Im Internet veröffentlichen“...
Legen Sie eine Kategorie fest (in Ihrem Fall Fahrzeuge...?)...
Wählen Sie 'Weiter'...
Geben Sie einen Namen und eine Beschreibung ein, auf Englisch und auf Deutsch...
Wählen Sie 'Weiter'...
Der Sound ist jetzt veröffentlicht und wartet auf die Genehmigung von Neo. Die ID für diesen Sound wird angezeigt.

Hoffe das hilft.

2117385525_2022-09-0314_27_02-_Bare_Boar-3DTrainStudioV7.thumb.jpg.04ce3407bc935be4c24203916de392fc.jpg2087734712_2022-09-0314_28_07-3DTrainStudioV7.thumb.jpg.a95650397fa05a80385fac1f8898e7cc.jpg2041969302_2022-09-0314_29_32-3DTrainStudioV7.thumb.jpg.47dc1d68c7199b0ee15e269e3eb2520b.jpg

739042313_2022-09-0314_31_57-_Bare_Boar-3DTrainStudioV7.thumb.jpg.fc1a5d360b906073b37f66368944fdb7.jpg

1792965680_2022-09-0314_32_06-.thumb.jpg.b49a3642b92468e728ec1bd12e951316.jpg

428426038_2022-09-0314_33_05-.thumb.jpg.111d057e2808e9505f314238a9601b16.jpg

Thank You for your response. Click my avatar ... I do not have permission for sound , just 10 layouts. So the publish to internet does not show. I now know the procedure if/when I get permission. Now I need to contact NEO and find out what is required.

Thank You!

Thank you for your reply. Click on my avatar... I don't have permission for sound, only 10 layouts. The publication on the Internet is therefore not displayed. I now know the procedure if/when I get permission. Now I need to get in touch with NEO and find out what is required. Thank you!

Bearbeitet von hmclay
German translation

It costs, as of today, 49.90€ to upgrade your current v7 MBS to the 'full' professional level, which will allow more systems created, as well as publishing your models, textures and sounds. There is no need to re-install; all current layouts work as before. I think that that's the only 'permission' needed. Hope this helps. B|

Es kostet ab heute 49,90 €, um Ihr aktuelles v7 MBS auf das „volle“ professionelle Niveau zu aktualisieren, wodurch mehr Systeme erstellt und Ihre Modelle, Texturen und Sounds veröffentlicht werden können. Eine Neuinstallation ist nicht erforderlich; Alle aktuellen Layouts funktionieren wie zuvor. Ich denke, das ist die einzige "Erlaubnis", die benötigt wird. Hoffe das hilft. B|

I have V7 Professional, are you saying there is a level above called Full professional. I have contacted someone listed as NEO on the "developers web" . Hope this is the correct route!

Ich habe V7 Professional. Wollen Sie damit sagen, dass es eine Stufe darüber gibt, die als Full Professional bezeichnet wird? Ich habe jemanden kontaktiert, der im "Developers Web" als NEO aufgeführt ist. Hoffe das ist der richtige Weg!

6 minutes ago, hmclay said:

I have V7 Professional, are you saying there is a level above called Full professional...

There is only one current version of MBS. It can be downloaded and used for free, with some slight restrictions, or bought, as stated above, with no restrictions. Here's the 'Home' page (in English, sorry...)...

Es gibt nur eine aktuelle Version von MBS. Es kann mit einigen leichten Einschränkungen kostenlos heruntergeladen und verwendet oder, wie oben erwähnt, ohne Einschränkungen gekauft werden. Hier ist die 'Home'-Seite (auf Englisch, sorry...)...

1079466273_2022-09-0323_12_48-Home_3DTrainStudio.thumb.jpg.46c9af5195b7daf2a13333da9c2a2c70.jpg

If you have bought the 'Professional' version, you should be able to publish. If you can't, are you logged in correctly..?

Wenn Sie die „Professional“-Version gekauft haben, sollten Sie veröffentlichen können. Wenn nicht, sind Sie richtig angemeldet?

Bearbeitet von Dad3353

logged in correctly is an interesting question. The program automatically logs in. I went to log out and it indicated I would need to supply all info again, so I did not. When I bought the program, I was using a laptop while the present computer was at repair I had to put my program on a "stick" to transfer ... Could not access the laptop.

I contacted Werner , only got a reply to change password because I forgot it..  What to do now is my question. Got password correct ... I believe.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb hmclay:

I have V7 Professional, are you saying there is a level above called Full professional.

Hello hmclay,
there are only two versions: standard (free of charge) and professional.

As for uploading your files to the catalog, you'll have to wait for @Neo to respond to your request.
Please be patient with him. He's currently got a lot on his plate from what I know. But he'll be in touch.

Kind regards
Göetz

16 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

as well as publishing your models, textures and sound

Hello @Dad3353 I have to correct that. Even if I have the professional licence, I am not allowed to publish models, sounds, and so on.
To be sure, I took one of my sounds at home, to try what you explained above. But the option publish to the internet is ( of course ) not there. ( for me )
So as @Goetz said, you'll have to ask first at and wait for Neo's respond to the request.

Hallo @Dad3353 Das muss ich korrigieren. Auch wenn ich die Profi-Lizenz habe, darf ich keine Modelle, Sounds, etc. veröffentlichen.
Um sicher zu gehen, habe ich einen meiner Sounds mit nach Hause genommen, um das auszuprobieren, was du oben erklärt hast. Aber die Option zum Veröffentlichen im Internet gibt es ( natürlich ) nicht. ( für mich )
Also, wie @Goetz schon sagte, musst du zuerst bei Neo anfragen und warten, bis Neo auf deine Anfrage antwortet.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

Kind regards, Herman

Bearbeitet von Herman

11 hours ago, hmclay said:

logged in correctly is an interesting question.

Hello @hmclay , as far as I can follow you have the correct V7 prof. version and your  login is correct. As I have also. But we cannot publish models, sounds and so on. ... until asked and approved by Neo.  

Hallo @hmclay , soweit ich das nachvollziehen kann, haben Sie die richtige V7 prof. Version und Ihr Login ist korrekt. Das habe ich auch. Aber wir können keine Modelle, Sounds und so weiter veröffentlichen. ... bis wir gefragt und von Neo genehmigt werden.

Kind regards, Herman

Bearbeitet von Herman
translation

Hi everyone, thanks for responding. I hope I got to the correct person for approval. I'm in the wait mode.  Not sure what all the secrecy and approval is about, but have a feeling it may be legal issues. Would like to publish, especially my technique for adding sound to locomotives. Have accel,decel low,hi and idle sound for F7 as a start. Thinking this forum may be able to improve on the concept. Hope NEO approves my request.

Hallo zusammen, danke für die Antwort. Ich hoffe, ich habe die richtige Person für die Genehmigung erreicht. Ich bin im Wartemodus. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, worum es bei all der Geheimhaltung und Genehmigung geht, aber ich habe das Gefühl, dass es rechtliche Probleme geben könnte. Würde gerne veröffentlichen, insbesondere meine Technik zum Hinzufügen von Sound zu Lokomotiven. Haben Sie Beschleunigung, Verzögerung niedrig, hallo und Leerlaufgeräusch für F7 als Start. Ich denke, dieses Forum kann das Konzept verbessern. Hoffe NEO genehmigt meine Anfrage.

Hallo Modellbahnfreunde,

aus dem Wiki

Modellbauer müssen einmalig für den Upload von 3D-Modellen freigeschaltet werden. Hierfür bitte Kontakt zu den Administratoren aufnehmen. Jeder kann offizieller Modellbauer werden, der ein Interesse daran hat, regelmäßig neue Inhalte für die Community zu veröffentlichen (es gibt aber keinen Upload-Zwang oder eine Quote zu erfüllen).

Model builders must be activated once for the upload of 3D models. Please contact the administrators for this. Anyone can become an official model builder who has an interest in regularly publishing new content for the community (but there is no upload requirement or quota to meet).

Gruß Hermann