Turn the paintbrush to paint

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello to all of you 
Is there any way to rotate the brush?
That is to say that when you paint the brush does not always paint in the direction you want it to go. For example when painting the area of the photo I get this way as you can see.
I mean I would like to apply the texture perpendicular to the train track.
Greetings

pintura.jpg

vor 1 Minute schrieb Cafépause:

The Option to turn the Brush is a Part of the "Plus-Package".

This was only the case during the beta phase of V8.5. The final version changed the licensing model in such a way that everybody can use the rotated brush, but needs to buy the upgrade in order to use the professional version of V8.5 (like the other versions before).

Kind regards,

Neo

Hace 17 horas Neo escribió:

Este fue sólo el caso durante la fase beta de V8.5. La versión final cambió el modelo de licencia de tal manera que todos pueden usar el pincel giratorio, pero necesitan comprar la actualización para poder usar la versión profesional de V8.5 (como las otras versiones anteriores).

Atentamente,

Neo

El principal problema que tengo a la hora de comprar un nuevo programa no es económico.
Es que no me importa ni tengo que volver a importar cada uno de mis modelos. Además de corregir los elementos de mi catálogo, las escalas, posiciones y rotaciones que tienen en la versión que tengo ahora.
Es decir, es como empezar un proyecto desde 0. Porque tengo mucho material que no es del catálogo online. I have v.8plus.
There should also be a discount for those of us who are old customers.

Bearbeitet von David Teide

vor 4 Stunden schrieb David Teide:

Es decir, es como empezar un proyecto desde 0. Porque tengo mucho material que no es del catálogo online.

You don't need to re-import your already imported models. When installing 3D Train Studio V8.5 for the first time, all of your custom content is migrated from the previous version (just click "yes" when starting the studio for the first time).

Kind regards,

Neo

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Goetz:

Y así es.

I see 49

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Neo:

No es necesario volver a importar los modelos ya importados. Al instalar 3D Train Studio V8.5 por primera vez, todo su contenido personalizado se migra desde la versión anterior (simplemente haga clic en "sí" cuando inicie Studio por primera vez).

Atentamente,

Neo

Das fragt er mich nicht, und er stellt mir auch nicht die Frage.
Wie kann ich es dann tun?