Golf Course / Golfplatz

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi,

Am 10.1.2021 um 20:44 schrieb Dad3353:

It's simple, really: I cheat. The lady and props come from Daz-3D, an excellent programme for 3D stuff.

please note that due to copyright reasons, it is not allowed to upload 3D content to the online catalog coming from external sites. You are only allowed to upload 3D models created by yourself (including textures and other ressources) or for which a license exists which explicitly permits uploading content to other platforms.

Kind regards,

Neo

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Hi,

please note that due to copyright reasons, it is not allowed to upload 3D content to the online catalog coming from external sites. You are only allowed to upload 3D models created by yourself (including textures and other ressources) or for which a license exists which explicitly permits uploading content to other platforms.

Kind regards,

Neo

OK, understood. I'll have a go at creating the characters from scratch (they needed extensive rework from DAZ, anyway, as they are far too detailed for MBS...). I'm looking at MakeHuman, and still improving with Blender. At least I now have some examples of typical golf poses; I can still use those as inspiration without using their meshes or components..! (y)

OK, verstanden. Ich werde versuchen, die Charaktere von Grund auf neu zu erstellen (sie mussten ohnehin von DAZ umfassend überarbeitet werden, da sie für MBS viel zu detailliert sind ...). Ich schaue auf MakeHuman und verbessere mich immer noch mit Blender. Zumindest habe ich jetzt einige Beispiele für typische Golfposen; Ich kann diese immer noch als Inspiration verwenden, ohne ihre Maschen oder Komponenten zu verwenden ..! (y)