Neue Kategorie bei Menschen und Tiere

Markus Meier

Empfohlene Beiträge

Liebe Modellbahnfreunde

Ich würde mich sehr dafür ausprechen unter Menschen und Tiere die Kategorien auf sitzende Menschen zu ergänzen. Ich bin ja momentan dabei ein haufen Menschen in Züge zu setzen, leider muss ich da immer ewig lang durch die gegend scrollen um mir die sitzenden Leute raus zu suchen

Es wäre daher super wenn eine befugte Person hier diese neue " sitzende Menschen " Kategorie hinzufügen könnte und hier alle sitzenden Menschen einfügt

LG

10 minutes ago, Markus Meier said:

Dear model train friends

I would speak out in favor of adding people and animals to the categories of seated people. I'm currently putting a bunch of people on trains, unfortunately I always have to scroll through the area for ages to look for the people who are sitting

It would therefore be great if an authorized person could add this new "seated people" category and insert all seated people here

LG

In MBS, it's easy to create one's own favourites, with folders for categories if so desired. Using this functionality, each time a Seated Person is found in the Catalogue, it can be added to the Favourites (click on the yellow star, top left corner...), and is easy to find for the next time. Here's a screenshot of some of my 'Favourites'; yours would be different, but just as easy to find when needed...

In MBS lassen sich ganz einfach eigene Favoriten erstellen, auf Wunsch mit Ordnern für Kategorien. Mit dieser Funktion kann jedes Mal, wenn eine sitzende Person im Katalog gefunden wird, diese zu den Favoriten hinzugefügt werden (auf den gelben Stern klicken, obere linke Ecke...) und ist für das nächste Mal leicht zu finden. Hier ist ein Screenshot von einigen meiner 'Favoriten'; Ihre wäre anders, aber genauso leicht zu finden, wenn sie gebraucht wird...

1291280098_2021-10-2912_30_47-.thumb.jpg.9ce5f9dcfd0125cf74cc4d66b0081399.jpg

58 minutes ago, Markus Meier said:

Yes, I already know, but I've already made so many folders myself that I would wish that from the program

And how does the programme know which folders are useful for which people..? It has to be individually handled to be useful, in my opinion. Maybe you're over-thinking the categories..? I find that a maximum of seven folders, in any domaine, is most efficient. Group all the folders with little in them as 'Divers'. Put folders inside folders for sub-categories. It's not that hard. Think of how much stuff an average plumber has in stock, to handle..! We're lucky; there's not that much..! :D
(Be warned: I'm creating a dozen or more new seated people, and more, so make space..! ;))

Und woher weiß das Programm, welche Ordner für welche Personen nützlich sind..? Es muss meiner Meinung nach individuell gehandhabt werden, um nützlich zu sein. Vielleicht überdenken Sie die Kategorien...? Ich finde, dass maximal sieben Ordner in jeder Domain am effizientesten sind. Gruppieren Sie alle Ordner mit wenig Inhalt als 'Divers'. Legen Sie Ordner in Ordner für Unterkategorien ab. Es ist nicht so schwer. Denken Sie daran, wie viel Zeug ein durchschnittlicher Klempner auf Lager hat..! Wir sind glücklich; da ist nicht so viel..! :D
(Seien Sie gewarnt: Ich erstelle ein Dutzend oder mehr neue Sitzplätze und mehr, also schaffen Sie Platz...! ;))

• 3 Wochen später...
On 10/29/2021 at 12:33 PM, Dad3353 said:

In MBS, it's easy to create one's own favourites, with folders for categories if so desired.

Hello @Dad3353 , hello members. I did put some favorites in a subfolder. But when I want to use one of them how can I get them quick on my layout. ( and not via the ID please ). Kind regards, Herman

Hallo @Dad3353 , hallo Mitglieder. Ich habe einige Favoriten in einem Unterordner abgelegt. Aber wenn ich eine davon verwenden möchte, wie kann ich sie schnell in mein Layout bringen. ( und bitte nicht über die ID ).  Grüße, Herman

It rather depends on how many 'favourites' you have. I have created sub-folders in 'My Favourites', and can easily find anything in there. If you have that much more, then just create more detailed sub-folders.
Don't over-crowd any folder. Physiologically, humans are unable to choose quickly from a list of more than seven items. If you have a category of more than seven, create another folder.

Es hängt vielmehr davon ab, wie viele „Favoriten“ Sie haben. Ich habe Unterordner in 'Meine Favoriten' erstellt und kann dort leicht alles finden. Wenn Sie so viel mehr haben, erstellen Sie einfach detailliertere Unterordner.
Überfüllen Sie keinen Ordner. Physiologisch gesehen ist der Mensch nicht in der Lage, schnell aus einer Liste von mehr als sieben Punkten auszuwählen. Wenn Sie eine Kategorie von mehr als sieben haben, erstellen Sie einen anderen Ordner.

Capture.thumb.JPG.07ffb2378b3710609b1b72a4d1987273.JPG

Bearbeitet von Dad3353

16 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

It rather depends on how many 'favourites' you have

Hello @Dad3353 , hello members. No for the moment there are only 2 there in one folder ;). That's not my question. But I put it another way : Is there another possibility than the ID to transer from the favorites directly to the layout. Like drag and drop when we take something from catalog ? Something like that should be nice.

Hallo @Dad3353 , hallo Mitglieder. Nein im Moment gibt es nur 2 in einem Ordner ;). Das ist nicht meine Frage. Aber ich fordere es anders auf: Gibt es noch eine andere Möglichkeit als die ID aus den Favoriten direkt ins Layout zu übertragen. Wie Drag & Drop, wenn wir etwas aus dem Katalog nehmen? So etwas sollte schön sein.

Kind regards, Herman

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Hello Dad3353 , hello members. No for the moment there are only 2 there in one folder ;). That's not my question. But I put it another way : Is there another possibility than the ID to transer from the favorites directly to the layout. Like drag and drop when we take something from catalog ? Something like that should be nice.

Hallo @Dad3353 , hallo Mitglieder. Nein im Moment gibt es nur 2 in einem Ordner ;). Das ist nicht meine Frage. Aber ich fordere es anders auf: Gibt es noch eine andere Möglichkeit als die ID aus den Favoriten direkt ins Layout zu übertragen. Wie Drag & Drop, wenn wir etwas aus dem Katalog nehmen? So etwas sollte schön sein.

Kind regards, Herman

I don't understand. I use 'drag'n'drop to get stuff from 'My Favourites' to the layout, in exactly the same way as from the catalogue. Doesn't everyone do that..? I never use the ID, except when using one posted on the Forum. :/

Ich verstehe nicht. Ich benutze 'Drag'n'Drop' um Sachen aus 'Meine Favoriten' ins Layout zu bringen, genauso wie aus dem Katalog. Macht das nicht jeder..? Ich verwende die ID nie, außer wenn ich eine im Forum gepostet verwende. :/

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Yes I tried, but I can not do that, what do I wrong ?  Ja, ich habe es versucht, aber ich kann das nicht, was mache ich falsch? 
Regards, Herman

Ah, that's a question for the Experts, but, before that, can you try re-installing MBS (Make a back-up first, of course...)..? Just a thought...

Ah, das ist eine Frage an die Experten, aber können Sie vorher versuchen, MBS neu zu installieren (Natürlich zuerst ein Backup erstellen...)..? Nur ein Gedanke...

Hello Herman,
you should be able to drag items from the favorites list directly to the layout, like Doug suggested.
The mechanism is identical to any other model transfer onto the layout

Why you can't do it is impossible to tell, without watching you do it.

Greets
Goetz

6 minutes ago, Goetz said:

Why you can't do it is impossible to tell, without watching you do it.

Hello, I do it identically as I drag and drop a model from the catalog to my layout. But when dragging "Finja" a sign like do not park here comes upon her. And I cannot drop an drag to the layout from a favorite. ..... So I do not follow, why only here ?
Kind regards, Herman

Hello Herman,

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Herman:

a sign like do not park here comes upon her.

You see this sign with every model you drag onto your layout.
You see it for the duration of the loading time.
The more complex the model, the longer you see it (and a green progress bar too)

If the sign doesn't disappear after a while, the loading of the model is unsuccessful.
I have no useful information as to why the loading of your model fails.

Greets
Goetz

2 minutes ago, Goetz said:

You see this sign with every model you drag onto your layout.

Sorry Götz, that's not visible for the most of the models I drag and drop. Yes it is visible when I stay with the dragging in the catalog. 
But models from the catalog ( even when I'm dragging ) have there color an no special sign. When from the favorites the sign is there always, and the model is faded out.

Finnja3.jpg.58a6a7db42bd28ede5eee792940eda34.jpg

( I see the no parking symbol, but not on the screenshot. )

Finnja2.jpg.f2c3b94e6cc0232f800215ad00ba58eb.jpg

This is the normal draggin from the catalog.
No idea why from the favorites it is blocked to come to the layout.  Anybody an idea ? 
Kind regards, Herman 

Hello,

The mistake comes from this : of course you can drag and drop a favorite to the correct subfolder. But you cannot drag and drop from there to the layout.
But it's my mistake ! :x Oeps.  And the solution was under my nose.

"Wat baten kaars en bril als de uil niet zien en wil" Dutch Proverb. :D

Nice regards. and thanks for the reactions. Herman