Kugel / Quader (zentriert)

Empfohlene Beiträge

19 hours ago, simonjackson1964 said:

With the sphere it's easy enough to set the z coordinate to the radius...

Hello Simon, of course, no problem, I think that the "Quader zentriert" is deliberately , and the box is fine for me. But since we now have the texture of a football thanks to @Eggu , if there is a warm up with x balls in play , I have to adjust the z every time. And I have that in one of my layouts.  ;) Lazy ...  ! :D So why is the "Kugel" so different comparing to the other primitives, that behave normal. 

Then I will refrase it as a wish : By the way, is there a modeler that can forfill the wish of Eggu and put the football, with some texture variations in the catalog ?
If so, can at least the football obey the rules ? The World Cup is coming :D soon.

By the way I'm still a very enthousiastic fan of the studio since V5, now V8 already. Thank you @Neo for all the innovations. Kind regards, Herman

Hallo Simon, natürlich, kein Problem, ich denke, dass das "Quader zentriert" absichtlich ist, und die Box ist für mich in Ordnung. Aber seit wir dank @Eggu nun die Textur eines Fußballs haben, muss ich bei einem Aufwärmen mit x Bällen im Spiel jedes Mal die z anpassen. Und das habe ich in einem meiner Layouts.   Faul ... !  Warum ist die "Kugel" so anders als die anderen Primitive, die sich normal verhalten. 

Dann werde ich es als Wunsch auffrischen: Gibt es übrigens einen Modellierer, der den Wunsch von Eggu erfüllen und den Fußball mit einigen Texturvariationen in den Katalog aufnehmen kann?
Wenn ja, kann der Fußball wenigstens die Regeln einhalten ? Die Weltmeisterschaft kommt bald.

Übrigens bin ich immer noch ein sehr begeisterter Fan des Studios seit V5, jetzt schon V8. Danke @Neo für die vielen Neuerungen. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Herman

voetbal.thumb.jpg.d42ca064b2dba51ca5dff20790cdc2b3.jpg

Bearbeitet von Herman

Die Weltmeisterschaft kommt bald....... Dieses "High Light" mag keiner mehr so richtig. Es entpuppt sich immer mehr zu einer " Gladiatoren - Show" wie zu Römers Zeiten. Die Oberen lassen sich beräuchern und der Bakschisch ist immens>:(. Und diejenigen für die dieses Event eigentlich mal alle vier Jahre ausgetragen wird, gucken im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes in die Röhre!  ...  Ist halt meine Meinung zum Thema WM-Katar. Andere denken vielleicht anders darüber. 

Zum Design der Bälle: alle 2 Jahre gibt es ein neues.

.....Wir werden' s überleben

Gruß Kalli

The World Cup is coming soon....... Nobody really likes this "High Light" anymore. It turns out more and more to a "gladiator show" like in Roman times. The superiors let themselves be smoked and the baksheesh is immense. And those for whom this event is actually held once every four years, look literally in the tube!  ...  This is just my opinion on the subject of the World Cup Qatar. Others may think differently. 

About the design of the balls: every 2 years there is a new one.

.....Wir will survive it

Greeting Kalli