Another success, and not the least..! An animated Pantograph...

Empfohlene Beiträge

Once again, I couldn't sleep, turning over and over the way to do Animations. It's already one thing to create them in any software package, but they have to be compatible with the requirements of the MBS 3D Train Studio. Blender is, I must admit, not the most intuitive software, either. However, once one ignores the technicalities of Real Life, and, by a process of Parallel Thinking, adopt a simple, pragmatic approach, things become easier (or, at least, when doing simple tasks...).
I already have a static Pantograph model, and have been searching for months, on and off, how to use Pivots or Hinges in Blender, and how to inform MBS of a Blender animation. Not for me the mysteries of .x files; is there anything more 'User friendly'..? The illumination came in the dark, in bed, listening to supposedly sleep-inducing music. No, I must just try the idea out, and straight away. It was so easy, once I accepted the notion that it's OK to 'cheat'..! There is no articulation, it's just four separate sets of coordinates being changed simultaneously, so as one arm changes angle, another part simply rises into the air. There is no real linkage; it's an illusion. Better yet, the export from Blender apparently pleases MBS, and the animation is imported automatically. No, I don't yet know how to import several different animations, but I'm very pleased with this first one, so I had to post this very short video, after which I really must get some sleep. This stuff is addictive..! :D

Wieder einmal konnte ich nicht schlafen und drehte mich immer wieder um, um Animationen zu machen. Sie in jedem Softwarepaket zu erstellen ist schon eine Sache, aber sie müssen mit den Anforderungen des MBS 3D Train Studio kompatibel sein. Blender ist, ich muss zugeben, auch nicht die intuitivste Software. Wenn man jedoch die technischen Details des wirklichen Lebens ignoriert und durch einen Prozess des parallelen Denkens einen einfachen, pragmatischen Ansatz verfolgt, werden die Dinge einfacher (oder zumindest bei einfachen Aufgaben ...).
Ich habe bereits ein statisches Pantograph-Modell und suche seit Monaten hin und wieder, wie man Pivots oder Scharniere in Blender verwendet und wie man MBS über eine Blender-Animation informiert. Nicht für mich die Geheimnisse von .x-Dateien; Gibt es etwas 'Benutzerfreundlicheres'..? Die Beleuchtung kam im Dunkeln, im Bett und hörte angeblich schlaffördernde Musik. Nein, ich muss die Idee einfach ausprobieren, und zwar sofort. Es war so einfach, als ich die Vorstellung akzeptierte, dass es in Ordnung ist, zu 'betrügen'...! Es gibt keine Artikulation, es werden nur vier separate Koordinatensätze gleichzeitig geändert. Wenn also ein Arm den Winkel ändert, hebt sich ein anderer Teil einfach in die Luft. Es gibt keine wirkliche Verbindung; es ist eine Illusion. Besser noch, der Export aus Blender gefällt MBS anscheinend und die Animation wird automatisch importiert. Nein, ich weiß noch nicht, wie ich verschiedene Animationen importieren kann, aber mit dieser ersten bin ich sehr zufrieden, also musste ich dieses sehr kurze Video posten, danach muss ich wirklich etwas schlafen. Dieses Zeug macht süchtig..! :D

4 hours ago, maxwei said:

...If you want I can explain you how to do this with a bones animation in 2min. ...

Good afternoon, @maxwei

Yes indeed, there are two keyframes (one for the start 'down' position, one for the final 'up' aspect...) The Machine works out everything in between. It's all that's required for such a simple action, and will work in similar fashion if I cut out sliding doors, for instance. On the other hand, 'bone' animation is the way to go for more complex movement, such as characters, where multiple axis could be involved. If you've a two minutes explanation, I've more than two minutes to spare, so I'd say 'Yes' to that, with enthusiasm. I've looked at it, naturally, but not (yet...) had the 'light bulb moment' whereby I can realise that I can do it.
I've more and more questions, anyway, triggered by having more and more answers. Does it ever end..? I hope not..!
Thanks for the offer; I'm all ears; meanwhile...

Have a splendid day.

Ja, es gibt tatsächlich zwei Keyframes (einen für die Startposition „unten“, eine für die letzte „oben“-Position...) Die Maschine berechnet alles dazwischen. Das ist alles, was für eine so einfache Aktion benötigt wird und funktioniert ähnlich, wenn ich zum Beispiel Schiebetüren ausschneide. Auf der anderen Seite ist die "Knochen"-Animation der Weg für komplexere Bewegungen, wie zum Beispiel Charaktere, bei denen mehrere Achsen beteiligt sein könnten. Wenn Sie eine zweiminütige Erklärung haben, habe ich mehr als zwei Minuten Zeit, also würde ich mit Begeisterung „Ja“ sagen. Ich habe es mir natürlich angeschaut, hatte aber (noch...) nicht den 'Glühbirnen-Moment', in dem ich erkennen kann, dass ich es kann.
Ich habe sowieso immer mehr Fragen, ausgelöst durch immer mehr Antworten. Endet es jemals..? Ich hoffe nicht..!
Danke für das Angebot; Ich bin ganz Ohr; inzwischen...

Hab einen herrlichen Tag.

Douglas 

Ok, here we go:

Your approach is basically correct as long as it stays with simple animations without angle changes or ratios between different meshes (objects). But if you then, as in this case, build a more complex pantograph with a lifting system of different strings, you reach the limits with a keyframe animation and is then very difficult to correct and a tedious job.
It is better to let the software do this work for us.

The following probably reads very complicated and is certainly difficult to understand at the beginning, but once you understand the system behind it, it is easy to create more complex animations in the future.

Ok, let's start:
I created a small example for the simple bones animation.

In this case we create 3 objects

Slider (this, and only this remains in a keyframe animation because it is linear)
upper arm
lower arm

for.thumb.jpg.3f1f93fafb524e644659f9fcdda93260.jpg

We don't want to animate more than these 3 because the rest can be joined to an existing (animated) mesh.

Now you animate the slider (and only the slider) vertically as a normal keyframe animation, but you should make sure that the height fits after the import into the MBS and that the slider is in contact with the contact wire. 
(As an example we take frame 1-40, so approx. 1.5 sec.)
This looks like this: (but you know and can do that)

for3.thumb.jpg.46dfe778a47bb587d13f0ffcd021d0a2.jpgfor4.jpg.10efaef2e676201c9d45fd116700687e.jpg

Now we go to the bones, sounds more complicated than it is, you just have to understand the system behind it, then much explains itself.

We now create 2 bones, one for the lower and one for the upper arm which is linked to the slider.
For this we have to understand that we have 3 pivots.

for1.thumb.jpg.2795451095332f2fa3c9b150fd535c2d.jpg

We now set the Pivot Point with Shift S to the first pivot point. Now we create the first bone (Shift A armature). We now set the Pivot Point to the 2nd pivot point.

for5.thumb.jpg.1bcada1b9d7877e9d6267cd2a0961548.jpg

Select the 1st bone. In Edit mode- we attach the end of the bone to the 2nd pivot point with SHIFT S (Selection to Cursor). We stay in edit mode and with E we immediately attach the 2nd bone to it (just drag it towards Z for the moment).

for6.jpg.80c69b96fb308b23064c0a4a7de681af.jpg

Now we do the same with the 3rd pivot point. First we put the Pivot Point to the pivot point, then in Edit Mode of the bone we put the end of the 2nd bone to the 3rd pivot point again with SHIFT S (Selection to Cursor).

Now the whole should look like this, by the way you can change the display of the bones here: (In this case as with me as Envelope, which one sees just better)

1756996871_for7.thumb.jpg.bb7ce97ca823d293fafd66d08348444e.jpg819681258_for8.jpg.4f416ff5f9bd6faa225e6abaf994d2b7.jpg

Now the bones are set (which are nothing else than a template for animations to which the corresponding meshes (objects) are attached).

Now we will animate the bones with a very simple trick. To understand: The end of the bone chain should do nothing else than lift with the slider, the rest has to happen automatically, and it happens like this:
Select the 2nd bone and in pose mode:

for9.thumb.jpg.3075cae64916b4a995016752d89be9c4.jpg

activate the bone constraint and that is: "inverse kinematics", as target we select the slider because with it "upper" and "lower" arm should be connected.

448109554_for10.jpg.0480db3d3a36731816b1ac916afaba56.jpgfor11.jpg.41349bd08ee90bf89da75b4851b6fbd5.jpgfor12.jpg.6e965214c44f6a27b04d6b536e5763a3.jpg

This is how it should look now and the bone animation is done, but now the connection of the real meshes is missing.

For this we now link the upper/lower arm to the existing and animated bones:
Select the lower arm and give it a "Child" constraint over Bone, the same then of course with the upper arm and Bone.001 (press "Clear Inverse" once and "Set Inverse" once).

for13.jpg.9c2561cf04d82192cbf150ef2c34dab6.jpg

This completes the animation of the meshes, but...........
But the whole does not work in the MBS, why? Because the MBS doesn't support direct bones animation, but it doesn't matter, because now we transform the bones animation into a keyframe animation like this:
Select the lower arm again and activate "Bake Action" under Objects/Animation, select everything and press "OK", the same with the upper arm, and that's it.

for14.thumb.jpg.5c49e9902a692b771d6d2e2edaf31482.jpgfor15.jpg.c68d1390367c9fefa0999bf7660ea5f2.jpg

Now you can export and with the  *.varlist  *.anim (corrected)you define the animation in the MBS, as an example:

Pantograf;1;40;noloop;noautoplay

finished

cheers max

DAD_Pantograf.zip

Bearbeitet von maxwei

38 minutes ago, maxwei said:

Ok, here we go: ...

What kept you ..? : /

: D : P

No, seriously ...

Clap_hand.gif.09f84925db0862e6aadcc036702e4033.gif

That's my evenings cut out for the next few days, at least ..! Many thanks for such a clear exposure of the steps involved, plus the added bonus of the attached files to play around with. You're right, it's not light reading in the same way as a Herman Hesse novel, but requires some study, some experimentation and some modicum of intelligence ..! Not sure about the latter, but with such a description before my eyes, it'll all make sense when I actually do it for myself. I certainly wasn't aware of the 'baking' part in order to get MBS to treat the animation. I presume that the 'varlist' part is how one makes several different animation available ..? My simple pantograph had no such extra file; it seems to have been included in the export from blender. It makes things simple, but a 'varlist' gives more flexibility, I suppose. I'll find out once I get some 'hands on' experience, and that starts now ..! I make take a little more than two minutes, for the first ones, probably, but this information will serve over and over again, once assimilated. I'm imagining the wave of a child at the level crossing as the loco passes by, or a mail train 'catching' mailbags from an extended perch. More midnight oil to burn, then; thanks for the time and trouble taken. catching 'mailbags from an extended perch. More midnight oil to burn, then; thanks for the time and trouble taken. catching 'mailbags from an extended perch. More midnight oil to burn, then; thanks for the time and trouble taken.

Keep well, stay safe.

Das sind zumindest meine Abende für die nächsten Tage..! Vielen Dank für eine so klare Darstellung der erforderlichen Schritte und den zusätzlichen Bonus der angehängten Dateien zum Herumspielen. Sie haben Recht, es ist nicht so leicht zu lesen wie ein Roman von Hermann Hesse, sondern erfordert einige Studien, einige Experimente und ein bisschen Intelligenz..! Bei letzterem bin ich mir nicht sicher, aber mit einer solchen Beschreibung vor meinen Augen wird alles Sinn machen, wenn ich es tatsächlich für mich selbst mache. Ich war mir des "Backens" sicherlich nicht bewusst, um MBS dazu zu bringen, die Animation zu behandeln. Ich nehme an, dass der 'varlist'-Teil dazu dient, mehrere verschiedene Animationen zur Verfügung zu stellen..? Mein einfacher Stromabnehmer hatte keine solche zusätzliche Datei; es scheint im Export aus Blender enthalten gewesen zu sein. Es macht die Dinge einfach, aber eine 'varlist' bietet mehr Flexibilität, nehme ich an. Ich werde es herausfinden, sobald ich einige praktische Erfahrungen gesammelt habe, und das beginnt jetzt..! Ich lasse für die ersten wahrscheinlich etwas mehr als zwei Minuten dauern, aber diese Informationen werden immer wieder verwendet, wenn sie einmal aufgenommen wurden. Ich stelle mir das Winken eines Kindes am Bahnübergang vor, während die Lok vorbeifährt, oder ein Postzug, der Postsäcke von einem ausgezogenen Sitz aus „fängt“. Also noch mehr Mitternachtsöl zum Verbrennen; danke für die zeit und Mühe.

Bleiben Sie gesund, bleiben Sie gesund.

Douglas

Bearbeitet von Dad3353

For information only:
The    *.varlist  ,    *.anim (corrected)is a text file in which the animations for the MBS are defined, as an example currently my animations of the V200:

The numbers defines the Frame-Number according to Blender, everything else, I think, is selfexplaining

Maschinenraum_Beleuchtung;12;13;noautoplay;noloop
Kabinenbeleuchtung vorne;0;1;noautoplay;noloop
Kabinenbeleuchtung hinten;2;3;noautoplay;noloop
Frontlicht_weiss;4;5;noautoplay;noloop
Rücklicht_weiss;8;9;noautoplay;noloop
Frontlicht_rot;6;7;noautoplay;noloop
Rücklicht_rot;10;11;noautoplay;noloop
Maschinenbelüftung;40;55;noautoplay;loop
x - Info;80;100;noautoplay;noloop

cheers max

Bearbeitet von maxwei

Hallo / hello Max + Douglas,

habt Ihr da nicht die Varlist-Datei mit der Anim-Datei verwechselt?
Didn't you confuse the Varlist file with the Anim file?

In der Varlist-Datei werden die Modell-Variationen aufgelistet, die in einem MBS-Modell zusammengefasst werden sollen. In der Anim-Datei werden die Animationen aufgelistet, welchen innerhalb eines Modells definiert wurden und dann im MBS-Modell vom Anwender ausgewählt werden können. Insofern  müsste die Zusammenstellung im vorherigen Beitrag der Inhalt einer Anim-Datei sein.
The Varlist file lists the model variations that are to be combined in an MBS model. In the Anim file the animations are listed, which were defined within a model and then can be selected in the MBS model by the user. In this respect, the list in the previous article should be the content of an Anim file.

Viele Grüße / many greetings
BahnLand

@BahnLand

Coming from such an illustrious source, I would be inclined to accept that there has been a slight confusion. The definitions are duly noted; they make sense, too..! Probably simply precipitation on the part of Max, and an innocent lapsus. No kittens have suffered. Thanks for the correction; I would have spent another few sleepless nights wondering why the import into MBS didn't work..!

Da ich aus einer so illustren Quelle komme, würde ich geneigt sein zu akzeptieren, dass es eine leichte Verwirrung gegeben hat. Die Definitionen werden ordnungsgemäß vermerkt; sie machen auch Sinn..! Wahrscheinlich einfach nur Niederschlag von Max und ein unschuldiger Lapsus. Keine Kätzchen haben gelitten. Danke für die Korrektur; Ich hätte noch ein paar schlaflose Nächte damit verbracht, mich zu fragen, warum der Import in MBS nicht funktioniert hat...!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb BahnLand:

habt Ihr da nicht die Varlist-Datei mit der Anim-Datei verwechselt?

Sorry, selbstverständlich, es geht um die *.anim, nicht um die *.varlist .....mein Fehler.

Das kommt davon wenn man 17 Fenster gleichzeitig geöffnet hat und nicht mehr weiß was man wo hineinkopieren sollo.O
---------------
Sorry, of course, it's about the *.anim, not the *.varlist .....my mistake.

That's what happens when you have 17 windows open at the same time and don't know what to copy where.

lg max

Bearbeitet von maxwei

• 1 Monat später...

@maxwei :

After the success of the Pantograph, could I trouble you with another problem concerning Blender, MBS and Bones..? It may be that I'm not thinking along the right lines, but here's what I'm trying to do...

In MBS, as a train goes around a curve, the bogies follow the curve, pivoting around the _Wheelset. My idea is to have this same realistic motion, but for road vehicles. I have a linkage which has the geometry and Armature in place, and pivoting the Control Bone has the action I want on the front wheels. However, I cannot find a way of having this rotation linked to the MBS _Wheelset, so that the MBS thinks it's a bogie, but it's the wheels that turn instead. At the same time, and for similar reasons, I think, I cannot declare the front wheels to be parented to _Wheel0, and so go round. I've attached a 'zip' file with the relevant files, hoping that you can find the time to have a look and suggest how my objective can be reached (or abandon the idea as impossible, of course..! :D )
Thanks in advance; meanwhile...

Have a great day

Darf ich Sie nach dem Erfolg des Pantographen mit einem weiteren Problem in Bezug auf Blender, MBS und Bones belästigen? Es kann sein, dass ich nicht in die richtige Richtung denke, aber Folgendes versuche ich zu tun...

Wenn ein Zug in MBS um eine Kurve fährt, folgen die Drehgestelle der Kurve und drehen sich um den Radsatz. Meine Idee ist, dieselbe realistische Bewegung zu haben, aber für Straßenfahrzeuge. Ich habe ein Gestänge, das die Geometrie und die Armatur hat, und das Schwenken des Control Bone hat die gewünschte Aktion auf den Vorderrädern. Ich kann jedoch keine Möglichkeit finden, diese Rotation mit dem MBS _Wheelset zu verknüpfen, so dass der MBS denkt, es sei ein Drehgestell, sondern es sind die Räder, die sich drehen. Zur gleichen Zeit, und aus ähnlichen Gründen, denke ich, kann ich die Vorderräder nicht als Eltern von _Wheel0 erklären und so herumgehen. Ich habe eine 'zip'-Datei mit den relevanten Dateien angehängt, in der Hoffnung, dass Sie die Zeit finden, einen Blick darauf zu werfen und Vorschläge zu machen, wie mein Ziel erreicht werden kann (oder natürlich die Idee als unmöglich aufgeben ...!  )
Danke im Voraus; inzwischen...

Ich wünsche ihnen einen wunderbaren Tag

Douglas

Blen_Stee.zip

Hallo / hello Douglas,

sich einschlagende Vorderräder lassen sich mit _Wheel und _WheelSet leider nicht nachbilden. Denn beim _WheelSet-Objekt befindet sich die vertikale Drehachse immer in der Mitte der Fahrspur (auch bei den Straßen). Und beim _Wheel-Objekt ist die Drehachse immer die Radachse. Was man für das Einschlagen der Vorderräder braucht, ist aber eine vertikale Achse durch die Radnabe, wofür es heute kein spezielles Objekt gibt. Und so viel ich weiß, gibt es heute auch keine Möglichkeit, Drehungen fremder Objekte mit den automatischen Drehungen des _WheelSet-Objekts in dem Sinne zu koppeln, dass das Rad mit seiner Drehachse synchron zur Drehung des _WheelSet-Objekts einschlägt.

Unfortunately, turning front wheels cannot be simulated with _Wheel and _WheelSet. Because with the _WheelSet object the vertical axis of rotation is always in the middle of the lane (also with the roads). And with the _Wheel object, the axis of rotation is always the wheel axis. But what you need for turning the front wheels is a vertical axis through the wheel hub, for which there is no special object today. And as far as I know, today there is also no possibility to couple rotations of foreign objects with the automatic rotations of the _WheelSet object in the sense that the wheel turns with its rotation axis synchronously to the rotation of the _WheelSet object.

Viele Grüße / many greetings
BahnLand

4 minutes ago, BahnLand said:

...Unfortunately, turning front wheels cannot be reproduced with _Wheel and _WheelSet. ...

Thanks for that, although there's still mystery and black magic in there somewhere. What does _Wheelset0 actually rotate..? In the case of a bogie, it's the Blender object 'Empty' that receives the order to rotate, which it obeys, and it's the subservient objects that have this 'Empty' for parent that swivel because of the parent/child relationship. The 'bogie' could, I think, be elsewhere than the centre-line; the relationship would still exist. I do this with my pairs of horses, that pivot around their _Wheelset0; this pivot point can be shifted fore and aft. I think it's more of a Blender problem, as I cannot seem to make the Control Bone subservient to the _Wheelset. I may be wrong, naturally (it happens once before, but so long ago I forget when...). I'll try another experiment, without Bones, to see if I can get _Wheelset to make anything at all pivot eccentrically. I may be wasting my evening, but that's Science for you, no..? :D

Danke dafür, auch wenn es irgendwo noch Geheimnisse und schwarze Magie gibt. Was dreht _Wheelset0 eigentlich..? Im Fall eines Drehgestells erhält das Blender-Objekt 'Empty' den Befehl zum Drehen, dem es gehorcht, und es sind die untergeordneten Objekte, die dieses 'Leer' für Eltern haben, die aufgrund der Eltern-Kind-Beziehung schwenken. Das 'Drehgestell' könnte, glaube ich, anderswo als die Mittellinie sein; die Beziehung würde noch bestehen. Ich mache dies mit meinen Pferdepaaren, die sich um ihr _Wheelset0 drehen; dieser Drehpunkt kann nach vorne und hinten verschoben werden. Ich denke, es ist eher ein Blender-Problem, da ich den Control Bone anscheinend nicht dem _Wheelset unterordnen kann. Ich kann mich natürlich irren (es passiert schon einmal, aber vor so langer Zeit habe ich vergessen, wann ...). Ich werde ein weiteres Experiment ohne Bones versuchen, um zu sehen, ob ich _Wheelset dazu bringen kann, irgendetwas exzentrisch zu drehen. Vielleicht verschwende ich meinen Abend, aber das ist Wissenschaft für dich, nicht wahr? :D

We can see from the video below that the important factor is the centring of the _Wheelset0. The position of the child objects (the bogies...) is not critical for the pivoting to happen. Now if only I could get the _Wheelset0 to act upon the Control Bone of my steering geometry, I'm sure it would work. Can that be done, that's the question for the Blender experts out there. I'd try asking on a Blender forum, but hardly know how to formulate the question..! Here's the Dumb video, just to show the eccentricity at work...

Wir können aus dem Video unten sehen, dass der wichtige Faktor die Zentrierung des _Wheelset0 ist. Die Position der untergeordneten Objekte (der Drehgestelle...) ist für das Schwenken nicht kritisch. Wenn ich jetzt nur das _Wheelset0 dazu bringen könnte, auf den Control Bone meiner Lenkgeometrie einzuwirken, würde es sicher funktionieren. Geht das, das ist die Frage für die Blender-Experten da draußen. Ich würde versuchen, in einem Blender-Forum zu fragen, aber ich weiß kaum, wie ich die Frage formulieren soll..! Hier ist das Dumb-Video, nur um die Exzentrizität bei der Arbeit zu zeigen...

:( The evening is now spent, and I've come to the conclusion that MSB, with its _Wheelset, doesn't work in the same way as Blender; there's another 'trick' to what's going on. I can get the mechanism to work in Blender, without bones, such that rotating the _Wheelset rotates the wheels on their own local Z-axis, by suitable constraints, but this does not translate into movement when exported as a .glb file. Never mind, it would have improved many of my vehicles, and was worth a try. If I come across a working solution I'll get back to the issue, but, unless there's some revelation, I'll drop the subject for now. A pity; my cars and trucks deserve better. If there's anyone out there with a method, I'd like to learn of it. On to other matters, such as animated people. :)

:( Der Abend ist nun zu Ende und ich bin zu dem Schluss gekommen, dass MSB mit seinem _Wheelset nicht so funktioniert wie Blender; Es gibt noch einen anderen "Trick", was vor sich geht. Ich kann den Mechanismus in Blender ohne Bones zum Laufen bringen, so dass das Drehen des _Wheelset die Räder durch geeignete Einschränkungen um ihre eigene lokale Z-Achse dreht, aber dies wird beim Export als .glb-Datei nicht in Bewegung übersetzt. Egal, es hätte viele meiner Fahrzeuge verbessert und war einen Versuch wert. Wenn ich auf eine funktionierende Lösung stoße, werde ich auf das Problem zurückkommen, aber wenn es keine Enthüllung gibt, lasse ich das Thema vorerst fallen. Eine Schande; Meine Autos und Lastwagen verdienen Besseres. Wenn es jemanden gibt, der eine Methode hat, würde ich gerne davon erfahren. Zu anderen Dingen, wie zum Beispiel animierten Menschen. Die Layouts scheinen immer kahl zu sein, es gibt keine Leute, die ihren täglichen Angelegenheiten nachgehen. :)

Hi Douglas,

nach meiner Meinung bringst Du die Funktion von _WheelSet und einer Animation in Blender etwas durcheinander. _WheelSet definiert nach meiner Interpretation ein Drehpunkt im MBS der sich an der Mitte der Fahrbahn ausrichtet und die Information der Drehung der Fahrbahn entnimmt. Alle _Weehlset untergeortneten Objekte folgen dieser Drehbewegung. Mit Deinem "Control Bone" in Blender definiert Du eine Animation in Blender. Diese Animation ist beim Export statisch, das heißt nicht mehr veränderbar. Deshalb hat _WheelSet keinen weiteren Einfluß aus diese Animation.

in my opinion you are messing up the function of _WheelSet and an animation in Blender. _WheelSet defines, according to my interpretation, a pivot point in the MBS that aligns itself with the center of the lane and takes the information about the rotation of the lane. All objects subordinate to _Weehlset follow this rotary movement. With your 'Control Bone' in Blender you define an animation in Blender. This animation is static during export, i.e. it can no longer be changed. Therefore _WheelSet has no further influence on this animation.

Kind regards
EASY

1 hour ago, EASY said:

...nach meiner Meinung bringst Du die Funktion von _WheelSet ...

That's fine, and I can understand that, but I also did a successful geometry without using Bones, simply a _Wheelset0 turning a pair of Empty's with Wheels as children. These Empty's are Constrained in their Z Rotation to follow the _Wheelset0, and they do, under Blender, but MBS does not seem to recognise this Constraint. A pity, as it's so much more flexible than simple Parenting. Never mind; it was worth a try. Thanks for the explanation. B|

Das ist in Ordnung, und ich kann das verstehen, aber ich habe auch eine erfolgreiche Geometrie ohne Bones gemacht, einfach ein _Wheelset0, das als Kinder ein Paar Emptys mit Wheels dreht. Diese Leeren sind in ihrer Z-Rotation eingeschränkt, um dem _Wheelset0 zu folgen, und sie tun es unter Blender, aber MBS scheint diese Einschränkung nicht zu erkennen. Schade, denn es ist so viel flexibler als einfaches Parenting. Macht nichts; es war einen Versuch wert. Danke für die Erklärung. B|