change model colour scheme

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi

This message is primarily directed to @fmkberlin

I have been using numerous of your items in several layouts and must say that I really do admire you and all other contributors who produce such fantastic models for we humble members, who lack such skills, to produce such things ourselves.

The layout that I am currently working on requires me to use your Heavy Tractor unit many times, basically the layout contains a fleet of trucks and whilst I am happy to continue with the yellow as the fleet colour I was wondering if it would be possible to create a more personal colour scheme. I am quite happy to undertake this task if a) it is possible and b) you are able to provide me with some tuition as to how to go about this.

One of the companies that I owned and ran for many years was a road haulage company and I have taken the liberty to include a picture of the type of colour scheme that I hope to be able to achieve, if at all possible.

Clearly if this is not possible then I will happily stay with the yellow and simply add some text to personalise each truck, but as the saying goes, if you don't ask then you never know if it's possible.

Kind regards

Pete

Hallo
Diese Nachricht richtet sich in erster Linie an @fmkberlin Ich habe zahlreiche Ihrer Artikel in verschiedenen Layouts verwendet und muss sagen, dass ich Sie und alle anderen Mitwirkenden, die so fantastische Modelle für uns bescheidene Mitglieder produzieren, denen solche Fähigkeiten fehlen, wirklich bewundere, um solche Dinge selbst zu produzieren. Das Layout, an dem ich gerade arbeite, erfordert, dass ich Ihre Schwere Zugmaschine viele Male benutze, im Grunde enthält das Layout eine Flotte von Lastwagen und während ich glücklich bin, mit dem Gelb als Flottenfarbe fortzufahren, habe ich mich gefragt, ob es möglich wäre, ein persönlicheres Farbschema zu erstellen. Ich bin sehr glücklich, diese Aufgabe zu übernehmen, wenn a) es möglich ist und b) Sie in der Lage sind, mir etwas Unterricht zu geben, wie man das macht. Eines der Unternehmen, die ich viele Jahre lang besaß und leitete, war ein Straßentransportunternehmen, und ich habe mir die Freiheit genommen, ein Bild von der Art der Farbgebung aufzunehmen, die ich hoffentlich erreichen kann, wenn irgend möglich. Klar, wenn das nicht möglich ist, dann bleibe ich gerne beim Gelb und füge einfach etwas Text hinzu, um jeden LKW zu personalisieren, aber wie das Sprichwort sagt, wenn man nicht fragt, dann weiß man nie, ob es möglich ist.
Herzliche Grüße Pete

AFS truck.JPG

It may be possible to change the colors yourself.  Certain models offer an exchange texture.  119.thumb.jpg.4377f0c104c57eee349c2272c23a5817.jpg

Here I am using the American 119 locomotive.  It has an exchange texture as shown below.loco.thumb.jpg.03404ea724ad428ce381e41867812ec8.jpg

The Custom texture is  exported, and brought into Paint.net, which can handle .dds files (Direct Draw Surface)

texture.jpg.ffed85bc0cd1fa1835b296f499db0482.jpg

this is the default texture showing the sand dome, the side of the locomotive, etc.   I imported it into 

paint,net and began to change it.

30.jpg.d8f951e5b5399b2fdf8070aad8dbb5c4.jpg

I changed a few things and this V is the result.

cmrr.thumb.jpg.02a7b1b9ceddf444ae55ea5eb3d5501f.jpg

If a model offers a custom texture, it can be changed as desired.

Hi

Many thanks for your advice. Clearly I must now look at the Heavy Truck spec and see if it offers the facility for custom texture. If it does then I'll give it a go. Certainly it would seem to be more straight forward than trying to learn how to use such as Blender to change the colours if indeed that is where they would otherwise need to be changed.

Many thanks

Pete

Hallo Pete,

diese Modelle habe ich zu einer Zeit gebaut, als es noch keine Tauschtexturen gab.
Außerdem haben sich die Bedingungen für den Modellbau stark verändert.
Diese Modelle würden Heute keine Freigabe für den Katalog bekommen.
Ich habe damals auch mit chaotischen Texturen geabeitet.
Daher weiss nur, wie man mit dieser Textur arbeiten muss.
Ich kann Dir also leider nicht Helfen.

Viele Grüsse

fmkberlin

Hello Pete,

I built these models at a time when there were no exchange textures.
Also, the conditions for model building have changed a lot.
These models would not get a release for the catalog today.
I also worked with chaotic textures at that time.
Therefore I only know how to work with this texture.
So I can not help you.

Many greetings

fmkberlin

11 hours ago, 220hotwheels said:

...trying to learn how to use such as Blender to change the colours ...

Good evening, Pete...

Sorry to interrupt, but, by coincidence, I'm presently playing about with these Renault-inspired trucks. As can be seen from the picture, they're not at all ready to roll, but would they be of any use, if I can get them further advanced..? I also have a box trailer 'in stock', which could be attached to either (or any other MBS truck...). I'm a bit of a beginner with Blender myself, and learn a lot with every model I take on; these are no exception. Could they fit your bill, maybe..? I could use the opportunity to find out, myself, how best to do these 'exchange textures'. You'd need patience, of course; I'm not as rapid as some here.

Guten Abend Peter...

Entschuldigen Sie die Unterbrechung, aber zufällig spiele ich gerade mit diesen von Renault inspirierten Lastwagen herum. Wie auf dem Bild zu sehen ist, sind sie noch nicht fertig zum Rollen, aber wären sie von Nutzen, wenn ich sie weiter vorrücken lassen könnte? Ich habe auch einen Buganhänger 'auf Lager', der an beide (oder jeden anderen MBS-LKW ...) angehängt werden könnte. Ich bin selbst ein kleiner Anfänger mit Blender und lerne viel mit jedem Modell, das ich annehme; diese sind keine Ausnahme. Könnten sie vielleicht zu Ihrer Rechnung passen? Ich könnte die Gelegenheit nutzen, um selbst herauszufinden, wie man diese „Texturen austauschen“ am besten macht. Du brauchst natürlich Geduld; Ich bin nicht so schnell wie manche hier.

Douglas

Capture.thumb.JPG.6ea0626fdf407ff5697d0e932d4c3383.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.a0fd6d5b910e1801ed0cab5a9ab92273.JPG

Bearbeitet von Dad3353

9 hours ago, fmkberlin said:

Hallo Pete,

diese Modelle habe ich zu einer Zeit gebaut, als es noch keine Tauschtexturen gab.
Außerdem haben sich die Bedingungen für den Modellbau stark verändert.
Diese Modelle würden Heute keine Freigabe für den Katalog bekommen.
Ich habe damals auch mit chaotischen Texturen geabeitet.
Daher weiss nur, wie man mit dieser Textur arbeiten muss.
Ich kann Dir also leider nicht Helfen.

Viele Grüsse

fmkberlin

Hello Pete,

I built these models at a time when there were no exchange textures.
Also, the conditions for model building have changed a lot.
These models would not get a release for the catalog today.
I also worked with chaotic textures at that time.
Therefore I only know how to work with this texture.
So I can not help you.

Many greetings

fmkberlin

Hi fmkberlin

Many thanks for taking the trouble to reply to my request. I do fully understand the problem. I had hoped that as this particular model was only published in August 2020 there might be a chance of effecting the colour change but it's not really a problem. I still think the model is absolutely great and has allowed me to have a fleet of 10 trucks which run between their depot, the quayside and railhead.

As you have probably noticed Douglas might have a possible solution in the pipe line so we will just have to wait and see.

Kind regards

Pete

8 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Good evening, Pete...

Sorry to interrupt, but, by coincidence, I'm presently playing about with these Renault-inspired trucks. As can be seen from the picture, they're not at all ready to roll, but would they be of any use, if I can get them further advanced..? I also have a box trailer 'in stock', which could be attached to either (or any other MBS truck...). I'm a bit of a beginner with Blender myself, and learn a lot with every model I take on; these are no exception. Could they fit your bill, maybe..? I could use the opportunity to find out, myself, how best to do these 'exchange textures'. You'd need patience, of course; I'm not as rapid as some here.

Guten Abend Peter...

Entschuldigen Sie die Unterbrechung, aber zufällig spiele ich gerade mit diesen von Renault inspirierten Lastwagen herum. Wie auf dem Bild zu sehen ist, sind sie noch nicht fertig zum Rollen, aber wären sie von Nutzen, wenn ich sie weiter vorrücken lassen könnte? Ich habe auch einen Buganhänger 'auf Lager', der an beide (oder jeden anderen MBS-LKW ...) angehängt werden könnte. Ich bin selbst ein kleiner Anfänger mit Blender und lerne viel mit jedem Modell, das ich annehme; diese sind keine Ausnahme. Könnten sie vielleicht zu Ihrer Rechnung passen? Ich könnte die Gelegenheit nutzen, um selbst herauszufinden, wie man diese „Texturen austauschen“ am besten macht. Du brauchst natürlich Geduld; Ich bin nicht so schnell wie manche hier.

Douglas

8 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Good evening, Pete...

Guten Abend Peter...

Douglas

Hi Douglas

Well whose a clever fellow then!!! Your Renault looks pretty good so far and I would be more than happy to include this in my layout, especially if there was the ability to select my own livery. I had a fleet of 12 trucks at the time I sold out to Norfolk Line. They were all Renaults as I was well in with that particular manufacturer.  Their local  dealer was very much into Formula 1 as was I and so we were fortunate to be invited into the Renault hospitality box at several race meetings each year. At that time Frank Williams, god rest his sole, had a fleet of Renault's too and so I became quite involved with them also. At that time Nigel Mansell, Damian Hill and David Coulthard were driving for him. They were great times. I have a special picture presented to me by Williams in 1994 when they were in the Rothmans colours and it is signed by Damian Hill and David Coulthard.

As the saying goes, watch this space, and I will certainly do so with regard to your Renault truck and trailer.

Many thanks 

Pete

15 hours ago, Curt84328 said:

If a model offers a custom texture, it can be changed as desired.

Hello, I once read something like this on the forum. You get then a square with the original textures and with a graphical program you can change some parts.
Sorry for this question, I want to known this.  Since you then change the texture with some texture of your own (and the 3DStudio does not know of),  it is only for home use ? Or not ?
Thanks for a reaction. Kind regards, Herman.

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Hello, I once read something like this on the forum. You get then a square with the original textures and with a graphical program you can change some parts.
Sorry for this question, I want to known this.  Since you then change the texture with some texture of your own (and the 3DStudio does not know of),  it is only for home use ? Or not ?
Thanks for a reaction. Kind regards, Herman.

Hi Herman

I'm sorry but I don't think I can answer your question. My technical ability is quite limited but from what curt84328 was suggesting there seemed to be a lot of logic to his recommendation. I have noted on some models there is the ability to personalise some elements. Unfortunately the trucks that I wished to alter do not support such modification and thus far I have not even attempted to make any changes to any models. Perhaps as my knowledge grows I might have a go at trying this out.

Kind regards

Pete

41 minutes ago, 220hotwheels said:

...Perhaps as my knowledge grows I might have a go at trying this out...

Give me a couple of days and I'll sort out a 'quick'n'easy' box trailer for you to try your hand on. Nothing too fancy; just to ease you into the armchair. It's not that hard; take it as proof that even I can do the simple stuff..!

Geben Sie mir ein paar Tage Zeit und ich suche einen „quick'n'easy“-Kartonanhänger aus, den Sie ausprobieren können. Nichts Besonderes; nur um Sie in den Sessel zu setzen. Es ist nicht so schwer; nimm es als Beweis, dass sogar ich die einfachen Sachen machen kann..!

Hello @220hotwheels ,

I did some test. I exported the texture in a .png file on my computer. Then I changed that texture and saved it on my computer.
When I give the object this new texture it is fine, on another computer the studio cannot find that specific custom texture, so it works only at home. 
( stupid from me : it is called Custom texture ). Just a test, I do not like the changed one yet.
Home computer :
bahnsteig1.jpg.779c278ac2f3e8f7c288c41d72225ffd.jpg

Extern computer that does not recognise my . png file 

bahnsteig2.jpg.95adc158f67f18df90f6cafd843425cb.jpg

Kind regards, Herman

4 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Give me a couple of days and I'll sort out a 'quick'n'easy' box trailer for you to try your hand on. Nothing too fancy; just to ease you into the armchair. It's not that hard; take it as proof that even I can do the simple stuff..!

Geben Sie mir ein paar Tage Zeit und ich suche einen „quick'n'easy“-Kartonanhänger aus, den Sie ausprobieren können. Nichts Besonderes; nur um Sie in den Sessel zu setzen. Es ist nicht so schwer; nimm es als Beweis, dass sogar ich die einfachen Sachen machen kann..!

Hi Douglas

Now you're not just showing off are you!!! I will wait with baited breath for your box trailer. You do realise though that a proper fleet requires curtain siders and flatbeds as well as box trailers!!!! Now you really have set yourself a challenge, but I for one will be eternally grateful to be able to have a more personalised fleet.

This is almost like next Christmas come early.

Pete

3 hours ago, Herman said:

Hello 220hotwheels ,

I did some test. I exported the texture in a .png file on my computer. Then I changed that texture and saved it on my computer.
When I give the object this new texture it is fine, on another computer the studio cannot find that specific custom texture, so it works only at home. 
( stupid from me : it is called Custom texture ). Just a test, I do not like the changed one yet.
Home computer :
bahnsteig1.jpg.779c278ac2f3e8f7c288c41d72225ffd.jpg

Extern computer that does not recognise my . png file 

bahnsteig2.jpg.95adc158f67f18df90f6cafd843425cb.jpg

Kind regards, Herman

Hi Herman

Now I see what you are getting at. Much of the alteration that I have undertaken so far has been to use the "text" model and change that. For example if I wanted to change the exit sign in a station from Ausgang to Exit then I created an item that I could paste over the sign but this was both a bit messy , fiddly and time consuming especially if there are several signs to alter. I must now take a look at this problem with fresh eyes and hopefully achieve a more perfect finish. Many thanks.

Kind regards

Pete 

33 minutes ago, Herman said:

Hello, I used the same idea. Text labels and paste them over the original model. But I think the method of Curt84328 is much better. 
Kind regards, H.

Hi

I do agree. So as the saying goes "onwards and upwards". Yet another bit of good information to put into the old memory box!!

Kind regards

Pete

Here is a truck by SputniKK from Start to finish.

original.thumb.jpg.5a4ce719205a8355afa83a4597bc91c3.jpg

Here is the original default texture map.  I decided to replace the wheels.  I erased the wheels in Paint.net leaving the black

area surrounding them.

113-2161-90-INS0__38838.1621265082.jpg.77af7db28b47a05d1460fe9920a3b9c2.jpg

This is the front wheel (Bottom left corner)

560_5125_chevrolet_silverado_3500_grey_painted_8lug_straight.jpg.229ff87af468224bd2e727dd7bb10371.jpg

Here is the back wheel (top right corner)

I added 8 black star nuts for the lugnuts, changed the colors (checking after each change, and then adding more colors)

lkw.thumb.jpg.ec84f8d31e30d395febda0343e8df137.jpg

Here is my texture map.  Note that the tires, the red, and yellow textures for the lights were not changed.

SputniKK.thumb.jpg.28baa11bf533f77bbde1ef45f9cfa527.jpg

My Truck and the Original Truck.   Note that the texture map is local, and at present cannot be added to the system to share.

Map can be changed, and duplicated to create a fleet with similar colors.  This truck might work for you @220hotwheels

2 hours ago, Curt84328 said:

Here is a truck by SputniKK from Start to finish.

original.thumb.jpg.5a4ce719205a8355afa83a4597bc91c3.jpg

Here is the original default texture map.  I decided to replace the wheels.  I erased the wheels in Paint.net leaving the black

area surrounding them.

113-2161-90-INS0__38838.1621265082.jpg.77af7db28b47a05d1460fe9920a3b9c2.jpg

This is the front wheel (Bottom left corner)

560_5125_chevrolet_silverado_3500_grey_painted_8lug_straight.jpg.229ff87af468224bd2e727dd7bb10371.jpg

Here is the back wheel (top right corner)

I added 8 black star nuts for the lugnuts, changed the colors (checking after each change, and then adding more colors)

lkw.thumb.jpg.ec84f8d31e30d395febda0343e8df137.jpg

Here is my texture map.  Note that the tires, the red, and yellow textures for the lights were not changed.

SputniKK.thumb.jpg.28baa11bf533f77bbde1ef45f9cfa527.jpg

My Truck and the Original Truck.   Note that the texture map is local, and at present cannot be added to the system to share.

Map can be changed, and duplicated to create a fleet with similar colors.  This truck might work for you 220hotwheels

Hi 

Well that would certainly work for one of the small covered vans but at the moment I am concentrating on the artic trucks as they are able to move more cargo from either ship or train. I will however have a go with the above at some point so many thanks for that.

Pete

4 hours ago, 220hotwheels said:

...This is almost like next Christmas come early...

Here's a short video of the first, rough'n'ready box trailer, with a texture change mid-course. I have attached a 'kit', so that you may include this in your systems, at least for trials (it's not yet animated with opening doors, or lowered jacks etc...). This has the '.gltf' file, for adding the Vehicle to your own catalogue, and includes the alternative texture file, which, in turn,  you could modify yourself (I assume you have access to better livery files than I have...). If you want to try you luck with Blender, I could send those, too.
Happy Christmas.

Hier ist ein kurzes Video des ersten Rough'n'Ready-Box-Trailers mit einer Texturänderung im Verlauf. Ich habe einen 'Bausatz' beigefügt, damit Sie dies zumindest versuchsweise in Ihre Systeme einbauen können (es ist noch nicht animiert mit öffnenden Türen oder abgesenkten Wagenhebern usw.). Diese enthält die '.gltf'-Datei zum Hinzufügen des Fahrzeugs zu Ihrem eigenen Katalog und enthält die alternative Texturdatei, die Sie wiederum selbst ändern könnten (ich nehme an, Sie haben Zugriff auf bessere Lackierungsdateien als ich ... ). Wenn du dein Glück mit Blender versuchen willst, könnte ich dir die auch schicken.
Frohe Weihnachten.

Douglas

Adle_Trai_00.zip

1 hour ago, 220hotwheels said:

Hi 

Well that would certainly work for one of the small covered vans but at the moment I am concentrating on the artic trucks as they are able to move more cargo from either ship or train. I will however have a go with the above at some point so many thanks for that.

Pete

there are semi tractors and trailers that can be customized.

18 minutes ago, Curt84328 said:

there are semi tractors and trailers that can be customized.

There are four artic trailers, and two tractors, none of which (splendid though they are...) fit the bill for the fleet Pete is looking to build. These features are quite recent, and the park is growing, so there's hope for the future still. B|

Es gibt vier Sattelauflieger und zwei Traktoren, von denen keiner (so großartig sie auch sind ...) zu der Flotte passt, die Pete bauen möchte. Diese Features sind ziemlich neu und der Park wächst, also gibt es noch Hoffnung für die Zukunft. B|

9 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Here's a short video of the first, rough'n'ready box trailer, with a texture change mid-course. I have attached a 'kit', so that you may include this in your systems, at least for trials (it's not yet animated with opening doors, or lowered jacks etc...). This has the '.gltf' file, for adding the Vehicle to your own catalogue, and includes the alternative texture file, which, in turn,  you could modify yourself (I assume you have access to better livery files than I have...). If you want to try you luck with Blender, I could send those, too.
Happy Christmas.

Hier ist ein kurzes Video des ersten Rough'n'Ready-Box-Trailers mit einer Texturänderung im Verlauf. Ich habe einen 'Bausatz' beigefügt, damit Sie dies zumindest versuchsweise in Ihre Systeme einbauen können (es ist noch nicht animiert mit öffnenden Türen oder abgesenkten Wagenhebern usw.). Diese enthält die '.gltf'-Datei zum Hinzufügen des Fahrzeugs zu Ihrem eigenen Katalog und enthält die alternative Texturdatei, die Sie wiederum selbst ändern könnten (ich nehme an, Sie haben Zugriff auf bessere Lackierungsdateien als ich ... ). Wenn du dein Glück mit Blender versuchen willst, könnte ich dir die auch schicken.
Frohe Weihnachten.

Douglas

Adle_Trai_00.zip 1.43 MB · 0 downloads

Hi Douglas

Just picked up your message as I am about to go out for a few hours so will take a closer look when I get back and let you know my findings.

At first glance all looks pretty good.

Great stuff.

Pete

2 hours ago, 220hotwheels said:

Hi Douglas

Just picked up your message as I am about to go out for a few hours so will take a closer look when I get back and let you know my findings.

At first glance all looks pretty good.

Great stuff.

Pete

Hi Douglas

Just got back from getting my hearing aids sorted, downloaded your file, extracted the zip file and taken a quick peek. I'll amend that last bit to taken a quite lengthy peek.

Now I've decided I need to go back out again and try for a brain transplant. Having done nothing in the past with design/paint programs I am left feeling just a bit overwhelmed. No doubt once I get the hang of such programs then all will become much clearer but at this moment in time I really don't know what to do in order to progress with your very kind gift. The closest I have ever got to this type of work is to do a little bit of editing of photo's, but this was many years ago. Give me a spreadsheet, set of accounts, a video to edit or any logistical problem and I'm in my element but this design stuff has me somewhat at a loss as to how best to proceed so if it wouldn't be too much trouble then would you mind steering me in the right direction in order to get started please. I was a bit like this with EV work but after the inordinate patience of members like you and many others I am starting to get the hang of it and am thoroughly enjoying the challenge.

Pete

4 hours ago, 220hotwheels said:

... would you mind steering me in the right direction in order to get started please...

Pete ...

I quite understand; everyone has the same impression when staring at the deep end of the pool from the top of the diving tower. No worries, I can sort out a 'kit' to get you started. What graphics (painting...) package might you have on hand..? There are many that will do the job, with no fees. For my part I use an old, out-of-license version of Photoshop (CS2...) which I can recommend, which does all I need to do and more. It's available for download from various sources. Others use Gimp, or Paint.net; the only real criteria is the necessity to use 'alpha' channels, for transparency. You may already have your favourite paint programme; if it does transparence it's fine. If you have any decent photos or tech drawings of liveries, preferably as side-on views, that would be useful.
Meanwhile, here's a short video of the animations now finished. The trailer now has LOD levels, and the animations are working. Once the tractor is in position the hoses are coupled, then the parking jacks raise. A trip around the circuit and a halt, to show the animated doors. Off again, and the Texture switches. At the next stop, the jacks go down and the hoses are uncoupled, releasing the tractor for other duties.
I've added another, more suitable, zip package, with a much larger exchange texture image to be modified with your graphics software. We can go into more detail with that, if you wish. This pack included the LOD files and the '.anim' file that MBS needs for the animations. Enjoy...

Ich verstehe ganz; Den gleichen Eindruck haben alle, wenn man von der Spitze des Sprungturms auf das tiefe Ende des Beckens starrt. Keine Sorge, ich kann ein "Kit" zusammenstellen, um Ihnen den Einstieg zu erleichtern. Welches Grafikpaket (Malerei...) haben Sie vielleicht zur Hand? Es gibt viele, die die Arbeit ohne Gebühren erledigen. Ich für meinen Teil verwende eine alte, nicht lizenzierte Version von Photoshop (CS2 ...), die ich empfehlen kann und die alles kann, was ich tun muss, und mehr. Es kann von verschiedenen Quellen heruntergeladen werden. Andere verwenden Gimp oder Paint.net; Das einzige wirkliche Kriterium ist die Notwendigkeit, „Alpha“-Kanäle für Transparenz zu verwenden. Möglicherweise haben Sie bereits Ihr bevorzugtes Malprogramm; Wenn es transparent ist, ist es in Ordnung. Wenn Sie anständige Fotos oder technische Zeichnungen von Lackierungen haben, vorzugsweise als Seitenansichten, wäre das nützlich.Inzwischen gibt es hier ein kurzes Video der nun fertiggestellten Animationen. Der Trailer hat jetzt LOD-Level und die Animationen funktionieren. Sobald der Traktor in Position ist, werden die Schläuche angekuppelt, dann werden die Abstellstützen angehoben. Eine Fahrt um die Rennstrecke und ein Halt, um die animierten Türen zu zeigen. Wieder aus und die Textur wechselt. Beim nächsten Halt fahren die Heber herunter und die Schläuche werden abgekoppelt, wodurch der Traktor für andere Aufgaben freigegeben wird.
Ich habe ein weiteres, besser geeignetes Zip-Paket hinzugefügt, mit einem viel größeren Austauschtexturbild, das mit Ihrer Grafiksoftware modifiziert werden kann. Wenn Sie möchten, können wir darauf näher eingehen. Dieses Paket enthielt die LOD-Dateien und die '.anim'-Datei, die MBS für die Animationen benötigt. Genießen...

Adle_Trai_1.zip

(See next post for the rest of the files; too big for one post...)

(Siehe nächsten Post für den Rest der Dateien; zu groß für einen Post...)

Bearbeitet von Dad3353