Class 223 City Voyager

arnyto

Empfohlene Beiträge

vor 1 Stunde schrieb hubert.visschedijk:

Ou peut-être Arnyto pourrait installer un programme et essayer de le faire.

Oh course if i learn to build that, now i am learn about texturing! One step at the time.

But i see this model in this forum build by someone but not publish in the game! Is that i put the demand, i will know who have this

bye

1 hour ago, arnyto said:

Oh yes it s beautiful but THE question is what can i do to convert in the MBS and take a place in my world :)

A good question. I've downloaded this, in both skp and dae format, In Sketchup 2017 it looks splendid, but goodness knows how one manipulates it, to separate the coaches for instance, so as to have the train flexible in its length. Using Blender for the dae format, it comprises 347 'objects', named Sketchup001 to Sketchup347. Hmm... Very helpful. I'll have a look, just as an exercise, but it's not a simple task for an imbecile like me to enable this to run on MBS tracks. OK for a long straight, but at the first curve, catastrophe..! 9_9

Eine gute Frage. Ich habe dies sowohl im skp- als auch im dae-Format heruntergeladen. In Sketchup 2017 sieht es großartig aus, aber meine Güte weiß, wie man es manipuliert, um beispielsweise die Busse zu trennen, damit der Zug in seiner Länge flexibel ist. Unter Verwendung von Blender für das dae-Format umfasst es 347 'Objekte' mit den Namen Sketchup001 bis Sketchup347. Hmm ... Sehr hilfreich. Ich werde es mir nur als Übung ansehen, aber für einen Idioten wie mich ist es keine einfache Aufgabe, dies auf MBS-Tracks laufen zu lassen. OK für eine lange Gerade, aber in der ersten Kurve Katastrophe ..! 9_9

1 minute ago, arnyto said:

Cool thanks @Dad3353 to try to create it in the game! It s a beautiful french train! I can help you with the textur if you want!

this train can modulate the number of car! It exist in 5,6,7,8 wagons

I'm familiar enough with the TGV (I'm in France...), but I'm a beginner with Blender, and worse still with SketchUp. I like to learn through challenges, though. For an expert (or even someone competent...) it'd be much faster to create from scratch. I'll see how it goes...

Ich bin mit dem TGV vertraut genug (ich bin in Frankreich ...), aber ich bin ein Anfänger mit Blender und noch schlimmer mit SketchUp. Ich lerne jedoch gerne durch Herausforderungen. Für einen Experten (oder sogar jemanden, der kompetent ist ...) wäre es viel schneller, von Grund auf neu zu erstellen. Ich werde sehen, wie es geht ...

@arnyto ...

Not very elegant, but it's a start. I managed to separate the front from the rest, with its bogies, and get it into MBS. Here it's sharing a small oval with a catalogue 'ICE', just for comparison. Much left to be done (get the scale right, pivoting bogies, transparent glass, better livery...), but I'm pleased with my evening's effort, in which I learned much. B|

Nicht sehr elegant, aber es ist ein Anfang. Ich habe es geschafft, die Front mit ihren Drehgestellen vom Rest zu trennen und sie in MBS zu bringen. Hier wird zum Vergleich ein kleines Oval mit einem Katalog 'ICE' geteilt. Es bleibt noch viel zu tun (die Waage richtig einstellen, Drehgestelle schwenken, transparentes Glas, bessere Lackierung ...), aber ich bin zufrieden mit der Anstrengung meines Abends, in der ich viel gelernt habe. B|

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Dad3353:

Arnyto ...

Pas très élégant, mais c'est un début. J'ai réussi à séparer l'avant du reste, avec ses bogies, et à l'introduire dans MBS. Ici, il partage un petit ovale avec un catalogue 'ICE', juste à titre de comparaison. Il reste encore beaucoup à faire (mettre la balance à droite, bogies pivotants, verre transparent, meilleure livrée ...), mais je suis content de l'effort de ma soirée, dans lequel j'ai beaucoup appris. B |

Pas très élégant, mais c'est un début. J'ai réussi à séparer l'avant avec ses bogies du reste et à les mettre en MBS. A titre de comparaison, un petit ovale est partagé avec un catalogue «ICE». Il reste encore beaucoup à faire (régler correctement les échelles, bogies pivotants, verre transparent, meilleure peinture ...) mais je suis satisfait de l'effort de ma soirée au cours de laquelle j'ai beaucoup appris. B |

Hello it's a good good start! Bravo

Don't forget to create a texture file that we can export in the game. In this way we can create new texture and i will create the differentes variant and delivery for you !

5 hours ago, HWB said:

...  you have to make the bogie between the bodies extra and provide it with contact points ... 

Thanks, Herman; I wish that that was all there was left to do ..! The 'dae' format that Blender has imported has brought a whole lot of 'groups' and other objects which, for me, are difficult to manipulate. Getting to grips with these objects, to know what is useful and what is not, is a major task in itself (and very instructive ...); adding new functionality can only begin once the present puzzle has been unraveled. There are sure to be questions later; that's when the fun really starts ..! B |

Danke, Herman; Ich wünschte, das wäre alles, was noch zu tun wäre ..! Das 'dae'-Format, das Blender importiert hat, hat eine ganze Reihe von' Gruppen 'und anderen Objekten hervorgebracht, die für mich schwer zu manipulieren sind. Sich mit diesen Objekten auseinanderzusetzen, zu wissen, was nützlich ist und was nicht, ist eine große Aufgabe an sich (und sehr lehrreich ...); Das Hinzufügen neuer Funktionen kann erst beginnen, wenn das vorliegende Rätsel gelöst wurde. Es wird sicher später Fragen geben; Dann fängt der Spaß erst richtig an ..! B |

44 minutes ago, arnyto said:

... Don't forget to create a texture file that we can export in the game. In this way we can create new texture and i will create the differentes variant and delivery for you!

Thanks, but hold your horses, this is going to be a succession of baby steps, and this is just the first. I was very pleased to have found a means of exporting the materials from SKU2017 in a format I can use as a palette for UV in Blender. Getting more textures will come later; firstly get this one mastered ..! If you've a color photo or two, it might give me food for thought as I continue, but there will be no instant miracle. ;)

Danke, aber halten Sie Ihre Pferde, dies wird eine Folge von kleinen Schritten sein, und dies ist nur der erste. Ich war sehr erfreut, ein Mittel gefunden zu haben, um die Materialien von SKU2017 in einem Format zu exportieren, das ich als Palette für UV in Blender verwenden kann. Weitere Texturen erhalten Sie später. erstmal diesen meistern lassen ..! Wenn Sie ein oder zwei Farbfotos haben, gibt es mir vielleicht Anlass zum Nachdenken, aber es wird kein sofortiges Wunder geben. ;)

Bearbeitet von Dad3353

Of course i will be patient and if you have some question i will be easier! (ps : I'm french so if you seak french it will be more simple to echange)

There are some picture to give you exemples ! but the textur will be at the end of the process :) Thanks again

2.thumb.jpg.3b1f6fcf4890324f6e7836d6d1b8a998.jpg

BX_RA.thumb.jpg.2b0f8096dde654e2f573a627c217288a.jpg

BX.thumb.jpg.ec647e74a95ea92063bf777d95b090ab.jpg

ElbR3MCXUAUfcTs.jpg

TRAIN-OCCITANIE-3.jpg

Merci pour des photos; je les ai stockées pour l'instant. Ils seront utile plus tard (beaucoup plus tard..! :D)

Thanks for the photos; I've tucked them away for now, but they'll be useful later (much, much later..! :D)

Danke für die Fotos; Ich habe sie vorerst verstaut, aber sie werden später nützlich sein (viel, viel später ..! :D)

The couplings work correctly now (thanks again, @BahnLand...). Still more work on the bogie pivot points, but it's getting better. Only the loco has seats (and passengers from the Catalogue...) for now, but I now know how to do the seating. I've lowered the bodywork, following the suggestions, but don't look too closely at all the scale details, as they are not there, nor likely to be..! There are two Vehicles : the Loco, with the rear loco as its Variant, and a Coach, with three more variants.

Die Kupplungen funktionieren jetzt korrekt (nochmals vielen Dank, @BahnLand ...). Noch mehr Arbeit an den Drehpunkten des Drehgestells, aber es wird besser. Im Moment hat nur die Lok Sitzplätze (und Passagiere aus dem Katalog ...), aber ich weiß jetzt, wie man die Sitzplätze macht. Ich habe die Karosserie gemäß den Vorschlägen abgesenkt, aber die Details der Waage nicht zu genau betrachtet, da sie nicht vorhanden sind und wahrscheinlich auch nicht ..! Es gibt zwei Fahrzeuge: die Lok mit der hinteren Lok als Variante und einen Reisebus mit drei weiteren Varianten.

Les accouplements fonctionnent correctement maintenant (merci encore, @BahnLand ...). Encore plus de travail sur les points de pivot du bogie, mais ça va mieux. Seule la locomotive a des sièges (et des passagers du catalogue ...) pour l'instant, mais je sais maintenant comment faire les sièges. J'ai abaissé la carrosserie, en suivant les suggestions, mais ne regardez pas de trop près tous les détails de l'échelle, car ils ne sont pas là, ni susceptibles de l'être ..! Il existe deux véhicules: la Loco, avec la locomotive arrière comme variante, et un Coach, avec trois autres variantes.

Hallo / Hello  @Dad3353,

1683471878_31Kein_WheelSet.jpg.16dc015e804abed860c450328276f9c4.jpg

zumindest in Deinem Video scheinen die Jakobs-Drehgestelle Deiner Mittelwagen (noch) nicht mit der Bezeichnung "_WheelSet0" oder "_WheelSet1" als Drehgestelle gekennzeicnet zu sein. Denn sie springen in der Kurve von den Schienen (siehe Pfeile)., weil sie sich "starr" mit dem Wagenkasten mitbewegen.
At least in your video, the Jakobs bogies of your center cars do not (yet) seem to be identified as bogies with the designation "_WheelSet0" or "_WheelSet1". They jump off the rails in the curve (see arrows) because they move "rigidly" with the car body.

Viele Grüße / Many greetings
BahnLand

Yes, I mentioned that in my post. They were working correctly before I got the coupling to work, so I'll have to go back and check what I've done wrong with the pivots when fixing the coupling. I think it's the _Wheelset0 which is wrong, as I moved it back; I should have kept it in the centre of the bellows.
As for textures : I will have to explain how I do my UV material; it doesn't lend itself easily to material swapping. I can't do the 'wrapping' technique, to apply a whole skin to a vehicle. I use instead a file with multi-coloured squares, one for each colour, and drag the UV maps to the square I need. I'll do a separate post, with pictures, to illustrate. Back later...

Ja, das habe ich in meinem Beitrag erwähnt. Sie haben richtig funktioniert, bevor ich die Kupplung zum Laufen gebracht habe, also muss ich zurückgehen und überprüfen, was ich beim Befestigen der Kupplung mit den Drehpunkten falsch gemacht habe. Ich denke, es ist das _Wheelset0, das falsch ist, als ich es zurückgeschoben habe; Ich hätte es in der Mitte des Balgs halten sollen.
Was Texturen betrifft: Ich muss erklären, wie ich mein UV-Material mache; es eignet sich nicht leicht für Materialaustausch. Ich kann die Wickeltechnik nicht anwenden, um eine ganze Haut auf ein Fahrzeug aufzutragen. Ich verwende stattdessen eine Datei mit mehrfarbigen Quadraten, eines für jede Farbe, und ziehe die UV-Karten auf das gewünschte Quadrat. Ich werde einen separaten Beitrag mit Bildern verfassen, um dies zu veranschaulichen. Ich bin später zurück...

Oui, je l'ai mentionné dans mon message. Ils fonctionnaient correctement avant que l'accouplement ne fonctionne, je vais donc devoir revenir en arrière et vérifier ce que j'ai mal fait avec les pivots lors de la fixation de l'accouplement. Je pense que c'est le _Wheelset0 qui est faux, car je l'ai reculé; J'aurais dû le garder au centre du soufflet.
Quant aux textures: je devrai expliquer comment je fais mon matériau UV; il ne se prête pas facilement à l'échange de matériaux. Je ne peux pas faire la technique du «wrapping», pour appliquer une peau entière sur un véhicule. J'utilise à la place un fichier avec des carrés multicolores, un pour chaque couleur, et je fais glisser les cartes UV vers le carré dont j'ai besoin. Je ferai un article séparé, avec des photos, pour illustrer. Revenir plus tard...