Neue HO modellbahn zimmer...

henricjen

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 4 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

Hi Andy,

I have had the great pleasure of visiting Rüdesheim years ago and loved the town.

So I had to open a "Biergarten" on the main street :) Well, more of a "Weingarten"...

And then bring us to human viewing perspective. First beer or glass of wine is on me, all are invited ;)

m24.JPG

m22.JPG

Vinter is here and Christmas approaching. Love snow and had to create a concept for the 4th module; "Ewiger Schnee" (Eternal snow)

This is very early without real mountain shapes, textures and buildings. Only a lot of "Gleiswendel" ;)

And with Roter Brummers wonderful little electric "nebenbahn" electric locomotive and wagons there will be transport to the very top...

m25.JPG

m26.JPG

Bearbeitet von henricjen
-

Hi Brummi,

those are very kind words. I think far too kind but thank you. Rolf Kniper is a legend in layout design and painting. I just like to paint in 3D :)

Here the first concept of the snowline (Schneegrenze). This is very difficult to get to look decent. But I will continue to work on it.

One challenge is the lack of your great looking low poly "Blautanne11" in a winter version. Do you still have the 3D model and texture available?
I mean if so, perhaps someday a winter version could be created... ;)

Gruss,

Henrik

m27.JPG

Bearbeitet von henricjen
--